Thursday, April 25, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #633

My blog-buddy Linda is our Sketch artist at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  She has such a great sense of humor that something tells me she'll get a chuckle out of my card this week... here is her Sketch:

Okay, now use your imagination please... I crack myself up somedays.

Inside:
Start it sunny side up!

That paper looks just like my favorite granite frying pan - leave it to HoneyBee!  

Thanks, Linda!  You started my day sunny side up!
=] Michele

The Stamp Market: Big Shaker Flower die [for my egg] and Fun & Flowery [for the sentiment] and Thought Bubbles dies.
Alexandra Renke's Eggshell die.

17 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love to start my day this way! I hope yours is sunny today!

Cat Craig said...

Great take on the sketch, Michele.

Marcia Hill said...

I think you used the sketch perfectly Michele...cute, CUTE card!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

Well, it certainly cracks ME up! It's cute and fun and I love it!

HilaryJane said...

This is such fun. You can't help but smile xx

lostinpaper said...

Oh my friend, you crack me up (wink)!

Louise Cooper said...

What a great idea Michele, you’ve cracked it! 🤣

Jeanne said...

Egg-cellent work my clever friend!

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, Michele! You crack me up too!

Bobby said...

How fun and creative, Michele. Have a sunny side up day yourself.

Anonymous said...

I love this!

TK said...

YOU crack me up, Michele! What a fun loving person, and you've made a very fun card -- so cute!

Linda Callahan said...

I do love the way you think girlfriend! This card cracked me up too! Eggs-actly what I needed on this gloomy rainy afternoon! Adorable!

Jen Brum said...

This is so fun! I love that egg!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

donna mikasa said...

Oh this is the funnest card, ever! Only you and your creative mind would incorporate an egg--and shells!--on a card. Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the smiles, this is oodles of fun!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This is such a super creative and super fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.