Lisa Kind is the host over at Just us Girls and it's Word Week!
Wedding seems like the perfect word for May IMHO, Lisa!
Or perhaps a golden wedding anniversary... 50 years of marriage
deserves all the gold! Let me know if you have reached this hallmark event - I'd love to send it to someone!
I've had quite a time getting this beautiful Spellbinders panel die to play nicely. An exchange with my friend Leslie caused me to cut it until I found the perfect sandwich - the method isn't my own someone on Instagram shared it months ago! Your sandwich might be a little different - here's mine:
- Bottom plate of my Big Shot Plus - the Chrome plate works, too
- A panel of bubble-wrap postal packaging - I've just used some from an
- order I'd just received.
- Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock - cut just a little larger than the die
- Spellbinders' Scroll Pierce and Punch die
- Top plate and passed through forwards, turned, passed back through
I taped the paper just so it would be secure while turning.
It worked so well that the middle panel just fell out!
It's the perfect time to pull out this tool!
Here is a closeup to give you an idea of how clean it cut!
Phew - I was this close to throwing in the towel!
I hope if you've struggled with this die, or another intricate one, that
this technique will help you, too!
I'd better get this over to the JUGS gallery! - and just like that I missed it! That's okay, I'll try again next week!