Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas November Hop

I am so happy to be hopping with my teamies today … you should have arrived from the fabulous Christine, but if you get lost along the way, start again here at our newest member of the Cat Pack:  Kerry Urbatch! 

Now.  Ready.  Set... On with the show...  first up a couple of bunnies!!!  From Look for the Rainbows




Here he is... waving his white flag... who could stay mad at this guy?  Paired with the new Stitched Hello die:


BTW it also comes in Thanks, Big Hugs, and Beautiful!


I couldn't help but use the beautiful die, and the stamp set that coordinates with these fabulous stitched dies … Big Word Basics






TCP's owner, Alma, has such a very generous heart … here is the 'free with purchase' product this month:  Arrows which will most definitely come in handy for Valentine's day, or when you don't know which end is up...

 




Okay, enough from me … it's time for us to pay Nancy a visit... you know you'll love it as much as I will!

Thanks for stopping … now start shopping!  All new products are available NOW in the TCP shop!

=]  Michele

19 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Must.get.that.bunny! And those sentiments...and the arrows.....Love it all!

Aileen said...

Ahhh Michele that wonderful bunny with the cloud and dropping hearts of rain, how totally sweet. Love the design. The arrow card so cool but the best is the hello beautiful design with the sunnies. You are so clever my friend.

Karen Dunbrook said...

….love these!!….
xx Karen

Jeanne said...

Great showcase of the new products! Thanks for sharing, Michele!

Lisa Elton said...

Those bunnies get me every time! Love what you've done with them. And those arrows, how cool do they look all done up in white. Awesome cards Michele!

Helen said...

Michele, this is a great set of cards--from the classic white on white to the delightful bunnies (especially the first card!). tfs

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous set of cards for the release!

nancy littrell said...

OMG...CAS Adorable, Cute and Creative cards, my friend. TFS all your inspiring designs, Michele. Hugs, Nancy

Anita in France said...

Ha, there he is Michele ... I was wondering what you'd do with these latest BEBs! Now I know ... and you've made him as adorable as ever! The white on white is a stunner ... and those spectacles on the bold sentiment ... what can I say other than spectacular! Hugs, Anita :)

Sue D said...

Wonderful variety of cards. I like the shape of the first bunny card.

Papercraft Boutique said...

These are all fun and creative, Michele! The bunny is so cute and great with patterned paper! I love the cool design of the Hello Beautiful card, especially with those shiny sun glasses!
Hideko xx

Barb Ghig said...

I always enjoy seeing how you play with the new goodies, and you never disappoint, Michele! Your bunny cards are adorable and I adore the arrows! Your white on white designs are just fabulous, my friend...Love them all!

lostinpaper said...

Oh you have been busy Michele, these are all so wonderful!

Patti said...

Hi Michele! Sorry I missed visiting yesterday but you made me shop all day! LOL ok, slight exaggeration but I had fun and I see YOU have been having a fair amount of fun yourself!! I love all these cards from top to bottom!!

That bunny deserves as much love as he can get. What a darling pair of ears!! and these cards would put a smile on anyone's face!! I'm crushing BIG TIE over that "beautiful" die and wonder why I missed it in my shopping card. Such a sweet and clever design.... the sunglasses? Brilliant idea! And that perfect white on white CAS card makes my heart go pitty pat! : ) WEll done!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Love all 4 of your cards, especially the bunny. How cute is he.

Ivana Camdzic said...

O my stars!! These are ALL adorable!! The last card with the sunglasses, tho!? I love that little detail! And the little bunny with those giant ears...Killing me, girl! :)

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just stunning. You have such a whimsical playful style

Bobby said...

I know you must be happy that there are new bunnies, Michele. Great job creating with them. Love the glasses touch. ;)

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE these darling bunnies! Your cards are all so adorably sweet too, Michele! Love the crispy bright CAS style so much!