Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy 12th Anniversary Ellen!


We've been celebrating this fabulous occasion on Instagram this week!  and the Hop goes on!
But for those of you who don't do Instagram,
I'm also sharing my card here.



Now, if you DO do Instagram … run by my IG page @mfergu01 to see this little Rainbow-meter in action!!! 
 





Thank you for stopping by - I know Ellen would love to know you appreciate all she does to make our crafty world more magical!  Stop by the new EH blog to leave her some love, if you'd like to! 

=]  Michele

EBE Unicorn & Rainbows stamps and dies
EBE Pure Magic
EBE Over It!

10 comments:

conil said...

Genius!

lostinpaper said...

hahaha, Great minds think alike, I used both this sentiment and the rainbow... but nowhere near as cleverly as you my friend, love it!!

Linda Callahan said...

I think I need to figure out Instagram just to follow you! This is so clever and so cute......love it! No rainbows here today just a crazy frigid Thanksgiving Day.......have a good one!

Jeanne said...

Thud! You are such a creative force, Michele! LOVE this. And I thank you so much for sharing your wonderful ideas with us. Have a beautiful day today! Hugs!

Marge said...

Your design is always so clever and beautiful, Michele! Love those rainbows!! Happy Anniversary ♡
Hugs

Barb Ghig said...

How clever you are, Michele! Your rainbow meter works perfectly with your CAS design, and I'm loving the sentiment! Fun card...off to check out your IG post :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh...how...FUN!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

I saw the video on your IG, Michele! This is so fun and clever! Ellen will love it.
Hideko xx

Anita in France said...

Rainbow loveliness, Michele-esque genius ... an unbeatable combination! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Magic!