Friday, November 2, 2018

Another [not so] EBE Sneaky Peek!

Have you been thoroughly teased by the November EBE release?  can you stand another, and another, and another??  let's do this... Snow Days will be available November 4th at Noon EST!

Three cards are better than one, right?  I'm totally NOT a sneaky girl... and that CTS Sketch was perfect, right?



 
Add that fun Mountain Holiday set and,
who wouldn't heart a little card like this in their mail box
at Christmas?
 


 There will be more … don't say I didn't warn you!  How could I NOT use those stamps for my Mittens??  lol

=]  Michele

a link to Snow Days will be available November 4th at Noon EST!
Additional products used:
EBE Mountain Holiday stamps and dies
EBE Stitching Lines
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles

11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Oh so so fun Michele!

Kathy said...

I’m continuing to really enjoy your skiing and sweater themes! The Neutrals with green look fantastic!

Anita in France said...

Goodness, Michele ... so much loveliness over the last week or so ... finishing here with this fantastic finale! Seeing all your recent makes, one immediately after another, has me doffing my cap at your awesome creativity ... there isn't a single card I don't love! My special favourite? That knitted, textured, icy blue snowflake Joy one, it's an absolute delight ... though you might just have guessed that one! Hugs, my friend, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

These cards are wonderful and fun, Michele. You are such a great cardmaker! Thanks so much for sharing.

Cat Craig said...

Super winter cards Michele. Love those sweater patterns.

Happy Dance said...

Oh stop! I'd look at these stamps and go, "what in the world can I do with these???" And then you go making not just one, but three pretty darn amazing cards... I think the middle one is my favorite. No...it's the last one. Or maybe that first one. Ok, ok...I love 'em all. Fabby! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

A trio of delightfulness! While these are a treat, I'm looking forward to those mittens!

Papercraft Boutique said...

A great Snow Days collection, Michele! I especially love the simple monotone-look middle one. The size of the center panel, the color(s), and the twine are just perfect.
You can soon finish making 80 cards (!) at this rate. ;-P
Hideko xx

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with the sweater patterns, Michele! Your last card is my fave with your subtle stamping in the background and the layered heart, skier and snowflake...so fun!

Karen Dunbrook said...

sweet cards, love the geometric patterns, they have a fun sense of whimsy too which I love.
xx Karen

Linda Callahan said...

Such a delightful mix of patterns on your cards! These are super sweet.....like you!