Wednesday, November 21, 2018

My Favorite Essentials by Ellen!


Please don't mind it too much that I'm here twice today, because it's for a very special lady, and a very special occasion! 

Today Ellen's Design Ambassadors are sharing our favorite Essentials by Ellen set to celebrate the 12th anniversary of Ellen Hutson, LLC!!  What an accomplishment!  I still pinch myself to be part of her team!

Of course, it was really tough deciding which favorite set to use, lol!  I decided it had to be my favorite mondo flower ... EBE Mondo Hydrangea and pairing it with another fun sentiment from Pure MagicThis time I'm using just those fabulous leaves … stamped in Juniper Mist, Eucalyptus, and Spruce Catherine Pooler inks.

 

Ellen... thank you for all you do for the crafting community!  Keeping us well stocked with fabulous products to create with, and providing the best service evah, is such a big part of this card-maker's life - I'm sure there are thousands who agree!  Happy 12th, and congratulations!  love, and great big mondo hugs...

=]  Michele

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

How wonderful, I love how you used the Mondo Hydrangea set!

lostinpaper said...

ooh, what a fabulous colour combo and perfectly 'patterned' too, I adore it Michele (and I know Ellen will too)!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic card! Love the colors and the design. I don't think YOU can be anything but fabulous, either. Hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness is this ever PRETTY! Love the colors and those fabulous leaves. Beautifully done Michele!

Papercraft Boutique said...

LOVE the fantastic design and the color combo, Michele! And you used only leaf stamps of the Mondo sets. It's simple but I would have never thought about it.
Hideko xx

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful choice of leaves, Michele! I wouldn't have thought to use this color palette but it's so elegant and it works perfectly with your design...WOW!

Anita in France said...

A beautiful card for a beautiful tribute to Ellen, Michele ... I do love that gorgeous colour combo! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Love this card! ANd you are right EH has the best service hands down.

Bobby said...

Perfect card for you too, Michele.