Monday, December 7, 2015

Winnie & Walter Rerun No. 7 - Winter Woodland

I'm SO happy that I was finally able to put my little hands on that Winter Woodland stamp set from Winnie & Walter!  Happier still to see that it is the chosen set for their fun Rerun No. 7 in the series.

By now you may know that we're kinda bird crazy.  Living in the midst of a woods, it was bound to happen.  I LOve Cardinals, and to watch the male feed his mate ... yes, he does, it is the cutest thing!  With the leaves all dead and gone, these beauties are the perfect spot of color most days.

Here is my homage to their sweetness:

Just a few dots of Glossy Accents brings those little berries to life!

Thanks, Winnie & Walter! 

=]  Michele

w&w_rerun_logo
w&w_WinterWoodland_web_wm

13 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so lovely, Michele!

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful card Michele. Love those pops of red, and that is a lovely texture on your card front. We have about 7 pairs of cardinals in our back yard. Its the only reason I am looking forward to some snow in January...the birds are gorgeous against that fluffy white backdrop.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, Michele, again, that texture!!! and gorgeous birds on pine! Love those bright colors!

Sharron said...

So beautiful-- and you know I love the cardinals! These have a particularly great design and size too. Love your layout!

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card Michele!! Those pretty red cardinals do look beautiful on bare trees with a light snow don't they!!

TK said...

So pretty, and sweet! Your card matches your viewings of the male feeding...

~amy~ said...

I'm behind and you've been busy! This is awesome...those berries are the perfect finishing touch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely birds and pretty scene I am so behind on commenting. I just can't seem to catch up. Beautiful card!

Marybeth said...

Something about this card is so peaceful and pleasing to the eye! Love this card and your beautiful design !

Barb Ghig said...

I feel like I'm looking at a scene outside your window! Gorgeous cardinals, and I love how you have them perched on the branches! I also love how you angled the red and white panels, and your embossed background is just beautiful, Michele! You are creating some stunning cards with this set, that's for sure!

Anita in France said...

I'm transported to the Two Acre Wood just looking at your gorgeous card, Michele ... your sweet cardinals dancing in those pine branches are just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

I'm bundling up to come for a wander with you through your Two Acre Wood, if this is what the scene outside your home looks life. Gorgeous! I've never seen a cardinal in real life. The male feeding his mate...now that is love!
Hugs~c

Winnie & Walter said...

Really love the elegance of this card, Michele! Thank you so very much for joining in on our Rerun Challenge.