Saturday, December 12, 2015

Muse ChristmasVisions #32



I'm trying to sneak in a few more Christmas cards ... I am going to miss this season =[

I have one for Kimberly, who presented us with a very beautiful, and glittery gorgeous card to play with this week.

 


This one's for you, Kimberly!!!  Somehow between floors, I might have forgotten about the creamy loveliness of yours!

 
But!  I did remember the glitter!!
 
SSS Ornaments and dies; Coats silver thread


Thanks for the lovely inspiration to make one more card, Kimberly!!!  See you all in the Muse ChristmasVisions gallery!

Thanks to you all, always, for stopping by for a little visit!

=]  Michele

Thank you, everyone! 

22 comments:

Kay Miller said...

How beautiful Michele!! Those glittery ornaments are fabulous!!

lostinpaper said...

Love your take on Kimberly's card, the added shimmer is perfect!

Jenni's Jems said...

I do love a bit of sparkle, and these do it so beautifully!x

Jenni's Jems said...

I do love a bit of sparkle, and these do it so beautifully!x

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!! :)

Bobby said...

I love the glitter, Michele. How did you do that?

TK said...

Very pretty, the sparkle is awesome!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous ... love how the colors pop from the white panel.

Cat Craig said...

Sparklie creamy goodness! Gorgeous!❤️

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love all your holiday sparkle!

Julie B said...

Very pretty interpretation Michele. :)

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous glittery ornaments, Michele! I love your color combo, too! Fabulous take on Kimberly's card, my friend!

Anita in France said...

Shimmery gorgeousness, Michele ... and such a delicious, vibrant colour combo! Hugs, Anita :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Shimmery, sparkly and awesome Michele! What more does a girl need at Christmas! ;-)

wienerhoneymooners said...

GORGOEUS Michele!!!!! Really so glad you joined us this week!!! YAY to more Christmas Cards!!!! Thanks for joining us at MUSE Christmas Visions!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Your sparkling ornaments are out of this world!! PRETTY card Michele!!

Deepti said...

The shimmering ornaments look beautiful :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Beautiful! I'd love to have those sparkly ornaments on my tree :) Love colors too and frosty threads!

Birgit said...

I love glitter for christmas so this is just perfect!

Ardyth said...

Love the sparkle but those big loopy bows take the cake! Thanks for joining us at MCV this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Really pretty, your glittery baubles!

cm said...

Gorgeous glittery baubles...The more I see of what you do with Simon Says products, the more I want to join the kit subscription. If only our dollar would start moving up...
Hugs~c