Monday, December 7, 2015

Second Helpings for Time Out! Phrase Challenge

Fluttering by to add an extra helping of snowflakes ... you'll see another version of this at CTS this week - OH I love teasing!

Time Out's phrase 'Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies' gave me another reason to use this SSS die ... funny thing - I don't remember using it at all last year after buying it!!!  She's gotten enough love this year to make up for it!

I loved adding a darling little slip of PTI dotted vellum here!
 
Snowy days are often a little grey, so I loved the opportunity to add a grey card base to this lovely DP from the SSS November kit.  I wish you were here to see the little dots of Silvery jelly-roll accents on my paper!
 
So far we haven't had a bit of snow that has lasted more than a day.  I know that situation will change soon!  Before you know it, I'll be fretting about shoveling! 
 
=]  Michele

14 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is beautiful!! I LOVE the colors you chose to use-so cool and calm (as I think snowy days usually are) No snow here and I am happy for that!! Lovely design!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Lisa Elton said...

That's a CUTE little snowflake die, I think it's going on my list!! Pretty card Michele. Those snowflakes I can handle!

TK said...

What a pretty little card, and I love that you used dotted vellum behind the snowflake -- kinda gives the look of it snowing...

Lynn said...

Oh la la...love the patterned paper...perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out (love seeing you in the gallery multiple times!)

~amy~ said...

How pretty...I love all the snowflakes!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous background Michele such a pretty card!

Marybeth said...

So pretty Michele and I love the patterned paper too! We are 83 today but I’m ok with that for now it cools down fast!

Barb Ghig said...

Another gorgeous card, Michele! I love this beautiful DSP, and how you placed the snowflake on this card...so pretty! I'll bet it really sparkles in person, too!

Anita in France said...

Another snowflake delight, Michele ... such yummy DP ... wonderful with the crisp framed snowflake! I'd love to be there to see the silvery shimmer BTW!! So happy you came back for seconds at Time Out, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Really stunning! Love these colours!

Cat Craig said...

So pretty, love that gray panel set in.

Nonni said...

Congrats on your HM at TO! Well done! :)

cm said...

Gorgeous paper, made all the more so with your special little snowflake! She's certainly receiving splendid TLC; I'll never tire of seeing you create magic with her!
Hugs~c