Sunday, December 6, 2015

Fusion: Blue Christmas

Elvis has entered the building with each and every lovely card I've seen in Blogland, in all their blue Christmas Fusion glory! 
I just had to play along, and I love every element of this lovely inspiration.
I've done a bit of a fusion, with emphasis on the sketch.  It has been far too long since I've used one of my favorite little Technique Tuesday Tweeties!  Add a little silver bell to represent the baubles on their Christmas tree, a silver thread, and that gorgeous doily, cut from vellum, too!
 
MFT patterned paper; W&W jingle bell; a darling doily die from Lisa - a very wise purchase!
 
'Tweet' holiday greetings to all the members of the Fusion team!  Thanks for inspiring us all to see things in a fun Fusion way!
 
=]  Michele
 
 Edited to add this sweet little award - what a wonderful surprise!
 

                                          
 

15 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I adore that square doily ... must check out that die ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Cat Craig said...

That square doily is so pretty, what a fabulous take on the sketch Michele.

Lisa Elton said...

When I saw this sketch I immediately thought of your and the doily die!!! FANTABULOUS card Mcihele, just perfect!!

TK said...

I love this card, especially that die! I did a google on it and didn't find it - what exactly is it?

Lynn said...

Adorable Michele. Love that sweet little bird. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your super sweet card! It's fabulous!

Bobby said...

I love the soft paper you used for the background, Michele, and of course the bird is adorable.

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! Your use of soft, pastel colors is so fabulous. LOVE that square doily!!

Julia Aston said...

This is so softly pretty Michele - love that doily and the tall legged bird holding her little ornament! TOO cute! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!! I love it all! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion.

Deanne :)

Barb Ghig said...

I am so embarrassed that I've gotten this far behind...geez! What a sweet card this is! Your little Tweetie Bird and bauble are perfectly placed on your vellum doily, Michele...so pretty!!!

Bobby said...

Well, look at you, you Fusion Master, you! Congrats, Michele.

Anita in France said...

Lovely to see one of those sweet little tweeties (also my faves!) coming out to play for Christmas, Michele ... so adorable with that little silver bauble and oh so pretty doily! Congratulations on your win at Fusion with this cutie! Hugs, my friend, Anita :)

Jeanne J. said...

SO pretty Michele! I love the pretty doily and the clean look of your design. The shade of blue is beautiful - you matched the bird perfectly!

cm said...

I would never have dreamed of using one of these darling birds for a Christmas card, but you? Genius, my friend, you are a genius! The bird, the bauble, the doily...crushing over this! Gorgeous!
Hugs~c