Thursday, December 17, 2015

CAS[E] This Sketch #153 - You feel like home to me!

How many of you are all finished with your Christmas cards?  Me! ME! 

So today, armed with a very interesting sketch from Chrissy Larson, I set out to make a special card, for my special guy.

 
 
Inside sentiment:
"You feel like home to me ... Merry Christmas!"
 
My card started with a 5x7"die cut card front from Heidi Swapp- "MY HAPPY PLACE" was pre-cut!  All I added is a few special words from PTI, and W&W's precious HOME.
 
This is our final challenge until after the holidays.  You have a few weeks, until January 7th, to create your magical cards!! 
 
Merry Christmas, everyone!!! 
 
=]  Michele 
 
 
 


17 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the patterned paper in the background Michelle. Gorgeous.

Dana M said...

Beautiful! I love the patterned paper you used Michele. Great take on the sketch.

donna mikasa said...

Gah! Now I wish I die cut the alphas and put pretty patterned paper behind it! That is one "handsome" card and a fab take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfect for your guy, love the patterned letters!

TK said...

Fabulous! There's that upcycling again too. Love that you changed the already die cut into something fresh! And, yes, I was done until my Hubbs decided I needed to make a few more (he's getting proud)!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Cool card - you are inspiring me - perhaps I'll play in that challenge as well...

lostinpaper said...

So fabulous Michele!

Bobby said...

You've turned a pre-cut card into a masterpiece with your special touch, Michele.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Michele! I love your take on the sketch!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Michele ... that dramatic DP behind the die cut words is just gorgeous ... and perfect with the polka dotty 'home'! Tom loves it (or will love it!) I'm certain! Yay you, finishing your cards ... yay me finishing mine too!! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how pretty, Michele! Such a beautiful pattern peeking through the sentiment, and the polka dots are fabulous! I really love your take on this week's sketch!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Michele, and a wonderful sentiment for your hubby.

Sharron said...

Perfection! Love it, as will your hubby I'm sure!

cm said...

I think your special guy will be especially thrilled with what his special gal created just for him! Heart warming...you two are just so sweet!
Hugs~c

Marybeth said...

This is amazing ,but then everything you make is amazing! Love your added little sentiment!

Martha said...

OH, Michele, what a lovely card this is.
I love the fun sentiment & pretty paper.

Pupuk untuk Sawi Putih said...

nice post