Thursday, December 3, 2015

CAS[E] this Sketch #151

I am taking advantage of our awesome sketches to get busy with Christmas card-making ... yes, I do know they should be in the mail soon!  I'm a little behind last year's average - ugh!

I LOve this #151 sketch by Chrissy this week ... okay, and every other week, too:


I don't know why this SSS beauty sits in my stash ignored ... I LOve big dots!!  I've 'buttered' it up with the creamy, deliciously smooth Dreamweaver Pearlescent embossing paste - oh how I wish you could see this IRL! 

 
Winnie & Walter Happy Christmas set is the source for this darling wreath - I've pearl heat-embossed it, which just goes perfectly with the dots, and die cut it with two graduated sizes of pierced circle dies from MFT.  The Dec. 25th I've stamped in Pure Poppy, and clear embossed. 

We have had a bounty of gorgeousness in our CAS[E] this Sketch gallery ... thank you for playing cards with us each week!  Will I see you there again this week?  Hope so!

=]  Michele

22 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, the shimmer from the Pearlescent embossing paste is just beautiful, Michele! (I must pull mine out) And, what a great idea to pair it with your pearl embossing powder on this gorgeous wreath! I love the pop of red and green on this card, too...such a lovely Christmas card!

Kara said...

cooool!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the effect of that embossing paste! And the wreath is sweet as can be!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! So many beautiful details... wonderful take on the sketch!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the chunky polka dots in the background, this is awesome!!

Sharron said...

Beautiful!! Love the jumbo polka dots and the repeating circle design!

TK said...

Ohhhhh, this is just so stinkin' beautiful!

Karren said...

I love every single thing about this card! Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Michele! That fabric is absolutely glorious!! And those shiny discs - very, very cool!!

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely card, such a great way to use the sketch, Jo x

~amy~ said...

whoa.
be still my polka loving heart (and I don't mean the music kind)

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this, Michele! So pretty. I own that embossing paste and do know how pretty it is in real life. Great take on the sketch!

Bobby said...

I may have to add pearlescent paste to my wish list. That card is gorgeous, Michele. So you.

Chriss Blagrave said...

LOVE the big pearlescent dots! I have been wanting to try to make a finish like this! Lovely design!!!

Kay Miller said...

What an awesome card! This is really creative and beautiful Michele!!

Deepti said...

Oh my gorgeous, I have to get that embossing paste now :)

Cat Craig said...

Oh yum what a gorgeous card. you really knocked this sketch outta the park hon.

Lynn said...

Oh la la...you definitely knocked this out of the park Michele. Love the tiny pop of color.

Kate said...

I absolutely love this Michele :) The pearl embossing paste looks amazing. Such a great card.
Kate xx

Anita in France said...

Just beautiful, Michele ... the big pearlescent dots are so deliciously shimmery ... and gorgeous with the smidge of red and green! That EP's gone straight into my wish book ... yum! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Shimmery dots, an embossed wreath, pops of red and a whisper of green...some of my favourite things! Classy, through and through! You and dots = perfect match!
Hugs~c