Monday, December 14, 2015

My Merry Christmas Wish for Muse #146

I must admit, I'm super excited about my Muse Christmas edition for 2015!  Tomorrow marks my 1st anniversary as a Muse design team member!  I'll never get over my surprise at the announcement.  It has really been so much fun getting to know all of you fabulous card makers who join us each week - I am looking forward to 2016 and to even more Muse players!

Now - drum-roll please ~ hope you love this little guy, with the 'big guy' ~ what?  You don't see him?  Look again...

 
Because I KNOW it takes a lot of elves to get your presents ready for delivery, I've made this little guy a few helpers:
 
 
Here is my wish list for this week- of course these are always just for fun - go ahead and just do what your heart tells you to:
  • a bit of coloring, and embossing always makes me happy
  • a fun character, or two?  A set of three - only if you please!
  • and tons of fun had by every one!  I cannot wait to see your creations in the Muse #146 gallery!!
Merry Christmas, everyone! 
Wishing you joy, and peace at Christmas,
and throughout the New Year!!
 
=]  Michele xo


19 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Michele! Have no words!!! Such a clever idea to hide the big guy, when everyone is looking forward to see him!!! I'd love to have those cuties-helpers in my craft room, still haven't finished packing and sending Christmas "joy"...

Tenia Nelson said...

All of your cards are AWESOME!!!

TK said...

How wonderful! All 3 cards are superb, and those darling little guys -- well, I may never get over them!!! Very clever of you to hide "the big guy" in that first card - excellent!

Barb Ghig said...

Three really adorable cards, Michele! I love how you embossed the border on the first one, and your coloring is amazing! Can't wait to play along this week :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Such a sweet trio of cards! Love the "big guy"!
I still have to make a few or more like a dozen, so this has inspired me to create today... :)
Thanks for the inspiration!

Dana M said...

Fabulous cards Michele! Those elves are absolutely adorable and so beautifully colored. Santa's beard and coat - genius!!

Leigh Penner said...

I saw your original card on Muse this morning, Michele and thought it was fantastic! So fun and creative -- (I saw Santa almost right away!)
Your other cards are super sweet, too!

Jenni's Jems said...

LOVE it had me laughing out loud ...the perfect Christmas card, my friend well done! x

lostinpaper said...

Can't wait to see how he inspires, another great card design Michele!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh boy he sure is a cute little fella!! And look how well groomed Santa's beard is. Your second and third cards are both equally as sweet and delightful as the first!! I'm smitten with the third, love the aqua and those polka dots!!

Cat Craig said...

Ya I so have a crush on your creative brain! I immediately thought beard as I scrolled fown your card. How fantastic. Your helpers are sweet too!

Kristie Goulet said...

Three amazing card, Michele! LOVE your "hidden" Santa SO much! xoxo

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Your Muse card is brilliant! Just mulling over how to CASE it.....

Bobby said...

I love them all, Michele. I just ordered the elf stamp set so save the dies for me. They were OOS. I still have a couple you stamped for me so I'll get busy and make a card.

Kay Miller said...

Totally darling cards! Those little MFT elves are some of my faves!! Love these!!

Anita in France said...

Genius, Michele ... the little guys helping out the big guy are just adorable ... sooo hoping to play along! Hugs, Anita :)

Marilyn said...

Darling card for the Muse Challenge and a big congrats on your one-year milestone as a designer for this challenge.

cm said...

You and MUSE: perfect combination, as this card - and its two companions - clearly shows! Darling elves, and your colouring? Only fantastic! Love all three!
hugs~c

Greetings Mag said...

Merry Christmas Day Shayari in Hindi
Merry christmas wishes shayari in hindi
Best Christmas Messages, Quotes, Wishes
Merry Christmas Wishes, Quotes & Greetings Messages