Thursday, June 24, 2021

Inspired By #180 - slip into something more comfy!

 

I don't know about you, but Mae West's voice just read the title of our Inspired By #180 theme ... don't remember Mae?  you're missing out ... but I think she'd approve of my card today!  lol  Just a little bit naughty, but filled with fun...

and a little yellow polka dot bikini!


Here's a touch of Mae for you:

"I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure."

I sure hope you'll come play along with IB180 - I have a half-dozen pairs of flip-flops, but not one flip-flop die, but maybe you do?  Maybe my teamies do?  Let's go see... IB180 here we come... OH before you go - a little program note: 

The design team is taking the month of July off. We'll be back in August with a batch of new inspiration photos for you!  We will post the winner of this challenge on July 8th, so you have until July 7th 11:55 pm PST to get a card (or two) created for this challenge!

=]  Michele
supplies:
W&W Audrey scalloped die, MFT Geek is Chic, and Support Hope - not one is still available, sorry.

18 comments:

Bonnie said...

That itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, polka-dot bikini is adorable, Michele! The sunglasses are fantastic too! Maybe with more time to play, I can join in.

conil said...

Good to see you pulled out all the older products and arranged them so perfectly. Who needs a flipflop die, anyway. Naughty??? I think not. Only to the fellas who, luckily, don't have to where the top bra...another slap in the face to girls.

Nora Noll said...

Darn it, I NEED those glasses!! Such a fun card!!!

HilaryJane said...

Oh how hot and summery, but I really can't say I would be comfy in a itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini, but maybe that's just me! Love it xx

ElizStewart said...

Your creativity never fails to inspire me!

Lisa Elton said...

Those look like Mae West shades for sure! This is fun, you naughty girl! Your itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini, well 1/2 of it, is CUTE!!

lostinpaper said...

Teeny Weeny.... now, I'm singing too! love it!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Wow! Now that's some card! I prefer your bikini top to flip flops anyway and I just ADORE this card!

Jeanne said...

It was an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, yellow polka dot bikini, that she wore for the first time today! I got teased a lot growing up with the nickname Jeannie Bikini. Too bad I never looked good in a bikini. Ha, ha! That song is the first thing I thought of when I saw your card. I love it!! Great paper choices! Summer perfect. Have a great weekend, my friend!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a FABULOUS take on the inspiration, Michele... I have to get crackin' on this one. Love the polka dot bikini (or polka-docka-kini as I thought it was way back when...). The background and glasses are fabulous too! So much summer fun!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE it! Never had a yellow polka dot bikini, but I do remember a yellow polka dot tank suit from waaaaaaaay back when! Cute, CUTE card Michele!! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

Darn. I left my flip flop die at home. Making a list for next year but then it won't come up. Oh well. Your patterned paper speaks summer, Michele, and the bikini top is spot on. Pun intended. I remember when two piece bathing suits first got into the stores.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wonderful and fun take on the IG photo without using a flip-flop die, Michele! Cute bikini and cool sunglasses! I'll google Mae West and listen to her songs. ;-)
Hideko xx

Brenda said...

Haha, yep I can hear Mae West's voice reading the title! What cute flip flop cookies, but even more so as inspiration. Again you rose to the occasion and thought out of the box. Love those sunglasses and of course the bikini top-a yellow polka dotted bikini top no less! Fabulous! Hugs, Brenda

TK said...

Adorable card, and definitely LOVE those dies! However my definition of comfort is a bit different...

Linda Callahan said...

A total summery delight…….as long as that polka dot confection is not on my body….lol….

Cat Craig said...

What a fun fab take on the inspiration photo.

Mac Mable said...

What a fun card and a fabulous take on the inspiration....again Michele x. Naughty and cute and I love it x.