Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Hey, sweets!

I had a gap to fill in my crafty supplies, and I found just the set to fill it!  Welcome, Berry Patch, from Pigment Craft Co., to my crafty world!  Let's start with a closeup of this sweet little sentiment... it also has a shadow die, but I loved seeing the green shine through...


I clipped the berries from their greenery to fill this sweet little stack of bowls - then popped the leaves, and bowl of berries onto a Pinkfresh oval of pale pink!


Next up - here they are as Pigment Craft Co. intended them - our bird friends have planted the most wonderful berry patch by our deck!  Looks like we'll be having hundreds of these tiny wild strawberries to munch on!




All these mini cubes helped to rock-n-roll color onto the berry cute stamps


Now don't you just want to make jam??  and eat it on a piece of homemade bread, right out of the oven??  ahhhhhhhh Summer!

=]  Michele

Pigment Craft Co.  Berry Patch stamps, and dies
Pinkfresh Studio - Braided Ovals, and Braided Tags
Concord & 9th mini cube collection, and Parsley card stock
Ellen Hutson - pale rose card stock

15 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh I REALLY love these. And whaddya know! I have that same gap in my crafting supplies! Better go shopping! I love the berries and I love the way you used those wonderful PFS dies as their stage. Fabulous!

Birgit said...

These are both darling Michele! I love the fresh green to make those yummy strawberries pop.

LeAnne said...

I love strawberries and I love these cards! Such unique die cuts that you've mounted them on as well! The colors are fresh and fun too!

conil said...

How sweet these are and so cleverly matted to make those berries really stand out. Juicy and tasty, they make my mouth water. Plus that adorable sentiment. Just plain delectable.
Send those birds to my house, please. I wouldn't mind having a berry patch to go along with my grapevine.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my cuteness! These are delightful, Michele. Those berries look yummy enough to eat. How nice of the birds to leave you and Tom such a sweet gift! Is it just me or does the pretty oval you have the bowls placed on remind you of a fancy paper plate?

Nora Noll said...

These are so darling!! I LOVE those bowls. Sigh. I don't need another stamp set!!!

Cat Craig said...

I just cut up a pint of berries and put em in the fridge for dessert tonight. YOur cards look yummy!

Linda Callahan said...

I love how unique these die cuts are.....wonderful cards!

Jeanne said...

Both sweet and delicious! Your cards are berry delectable. Thanks so much for sharing, Michele.

Bonnie said...

We have been enjoying a wonderful strawberry season and will miss the juicy treats. We had quite a crop of wild strawberries that we left to share the treats with the birds and bunnies. Your strawberries will last much longer than the real thing! Both cards are bright and fun, my sweet friend!

Maureen Morton said...

these are simply scrumptious, Michelle! So different, so colorful, so summer and so yummy-looking. I have not yet heard of this company, so I will check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful, bold, and may I say delicious colors, Michele! Your berries look good enough to eat :) xx

HilaryJane said...

Oooh, I do love those colours so bright and vibrant, great layout on both cards, as ever xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Wow! These are amazing! Beautifully done and so fresh looking... As for the jam... No, just let me eat the strawberries as they are!

Mac Mable said...

So pretty and what wonderful designs. Yummy berries and yes Jam and bread would be fabulous.. just like these cards Michele x.