Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Create a Rainbow! or four!

I've done a wee bit more shopping [I might have a problem - but don't think I'm alone with it =]   Waffle Flower Crafts had a wonderful Rainbow Everything release recently - TOO cute to resist!

I immediately reached for JJ Bolton's darling Oversized Rainbow Combo, her Rustic Rainbow die set, and a few more goodies I'll save for another day!

Ready for the results of a full play day?  Ready, or not, here they come...


Just when you think you can't make a non-traditional rainbow, I found a way!
Using this wee little bloom die, that was a gift with purchase!  
Yes, they are SO generous!

Here's another way of making a rainbow your own - this time, I am allowing
the recipient to make it HER own, by making the rainbow removable, 
by using repositionable tape!


Of course I had to make a traditional rainbow, too!


I love that JJ's set includes the arches, and these adorable little clouds - 
I cut them from dotty dry embossed card stock, and grey for the silver lining *wink*

Last card - thanks for hanging in there with me - I'm a girl who doesn't waste a bit when she can help it!  Using the solid rainbow die, I was able to rescue all the leftovers from cutting the strips from the rainbow of cardstock colors...

The wonderful, fantastic, clever Channin Pelletier inspired this card on her LIVE last Friday!

Aren't those Altenew alphas perfect for this?  I've used the WF
Up and Running enamel dots that coordinate perfectly!
 and a wee little butterfly die that I'd received in a past order!

Hope you enjoy the results of my play day!
See you again tomorrow - yes, there is ONE MORE!

=]  Michele

I'm sending one of these over to their current challenge - did you hear?  They've gone monthly - more time to play!!!


Here are a few other players today:
Card 1:  WF Sentiment Additions Combo, Darice Cloud ef, Altenew enamel dots
Card 2:  Pinkfresh Mini Slimline Essential bundle, Lifestyle Crafts swirly ef, and snippet of patterned paper 
Card 3:  MFT Wonky Square dies, and Mini Raindrops stencil. 
Card 4:  Altenew Linear Alpha dies
All colored card stock is from The Stamp Market's sampler pack

19 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE!! Love them all but I think my favorite is the first card with the blooms...what a great way to create a rainbow!! I really do like your last card too with the scraps! Can totally see why you HAD to go shopping!! Hugs. :0)

Cat Craig said...

What a fabulous collection of rainbow cards, Michele. Great products and fabulous designs.

Maureen Morton said...

Love these all so much! I have never been a rainbow person (not a unicorn one, either), but I am becoming one! I love the diversity of these....so creative. Great that you even made a terrific card with the paper "scraps" from your die cutting. I need to get shopping!

Lisa Elton said...

That shopping trip was worthwhile, these are adORable! Love the bloom filled rainbow and the polka dot clouds. Loved our chat today too XO

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness, girlfriend...you have really outdone yourself with these fabulous rainbow cards...WOW! I love how you played with the arches and darling rainbows...I think my fave is the first card with non-traditional colors...Super fun post ~ xx

Vikki H said...

Fun set of cards and love the flower rainbow in the first one. My favorite one is the last slimline using the die cut remains! Great burst of crafting, Michele!

Mac Mable said...

What a happy way to start my day, when I opened the post Michele x. Rainbow delight x. Fun and fabulous, love your unique designs, the silver lining, the puffy clouds and of course those wonderful rainbows....who knew rainbows could come in all sorts of ways....I do now and I love them x.

Bonnie said...

I LOVE the flowers on your white on white rainbow, Michele! What a clever idea! And a repositionable rainbow is another brilliant idea! The traditional rainbow with the raindrops falling behind it is awesome and you are a whiz at using those leftovers to make another fantastic card! WoW!

Jeanne said...

Such a fantastic group of cards filled with happiness and rainbows. Wow. Thanks for sharing, Michele.

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, these rainbow cards are so cute Michele! I can see why you needed to go shopping. And no, you aren't alone with this "problem". All of these are so happy feeling, loving the rainbows and that rainbow word die is amazing. I also love those little rain drips, how cute are they?!! Must be a stencil? Cute, cute, cute! Hugs, Brenda

HilaryJane said...

What a perfect set of rainbows. I cannot choose a favourite as they are all so good xx

LeAnne said...

I love what you did with ALL the rainbows!!! They're super cute and clever, just like yoU!

Bobby said...

You were really on a roll, Michele. I have a different set of rainbows but I think I can CASE some of your wonderful cards with it. When I get back to my craft stash that is.

Nora Noll said...

You are killing me!! Now I want that darn set and I spent a TON of money at other places. GORGEOUS cards. We need to get together and play cards!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Somewhere over the rainbow…..lives a fabulous gal who makes delightful rainbow cards that chase away all the gray clouds from the sky and puts a smile on everyone’s face…..💕

Carol Cel said...

OMG -- these are fabulous. I love them all, but especially the Create Your Own Rainbow.

TK said...

These are wonderfully fun, each and every one! And waste not, want not...

Papercraft Boutique said...

What a fabulous set of rainbow cards, Michele! I love your fresh idea of using the white rainbow arches and rainbow-colored flowers and the sentiment shadow! Dry embossed textures adds so much interest to white-on-white. So clever to add a little touch of the silver lining to the cloud and to make another card with the leftover die-cut strips! And yes, your choice of the sentiment letters (HAPPY) is perfect!
Hideko xx

Ros Crawford said...

Stop girl you're making me dizzy! These are all terrific and so joyful