Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #51 - Stockings!

 

While searching for a snowman, I found an image from MFT that fit the bill for Christmas Kickstart, too!  Yay!  LOve when that happens... 

... a stocking stuffed with cash!

My Pinkfresh mini-slimline builder came in handy for the fireplace surround/mantle/hearth - that little MFT snow-guy better get his butt away from the fire in a hurry!

Hope you have had a great start to your week.  I haven't yet made a decision about how I'll be handling/sharing my post feed in July when Feedburner stops doing it for me - but I do hope you'll hit that 'Follow' button so you can find me in your reading list.  Thank you!

=]  Michele

Thank you Jo, and Cindy!  It's always an honor!




MFT Present Time stamps & dies; and Toasty Greetings for the fire - the inside sentiment is my own.
Pinkfresh Studio - mini slimline builder
Nuvo drops for decorating the tree... enamel dot for hanging the stocking!

17 comments:

conil said...

Love this little guy and his excitement about the contents of his stocking. Although, I am concerned about the melting factor. Too, too clever inside sentiment, as well.

Cindy C. said...

Such a delightful card!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month.

HilaryJane said...

Hope your snowman is quick with his stocking or he might melt> I do love your card though and all the little details on it. Don't worry, I am not going to miss your posts they are far too special xx

Linda Callahan said...

A stocking full of cash has endless possibilities! This is adorable and I must checkout those mini slimline dies because I like the mini size the best!

Dotty Jo said...

You've found the perfect image, Michele, and no mistake! Your card is just lovely. Thanks for joining Cindy and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

So darned cute Michele...this one gets a chicken dinner!

Lisa Elton said...

I don't think I've seen this stamp before, but it's adorable! I like the chalkboard effect too. Yep that guy is going to shed a few pounds if he doesn't get his behind out of the way!

Jeanne said...

Omg, great card, Michele. You had the perfect image in your stash. Yikes, he's gonna be melting soon if he doesn't get moving on that stocking! I adore your sense of humor! Thanks for sharing this delightful card.

LeAnne said...

Very cute! LOVE that little snowman and your background is perfect!!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely ADORABLE Michele...I love, LOVE that image!! Colored beautifully too! And yes, I'd love a stocking filled with cash to buy more stamps!! A girl has priorities ya know!! Hugs. :0)

lostinpaper said...

I don't know how 'feedburner' works, do you upload your posts to them, or follow others posts through them? I use Bloglovin' to keep track of all my crafty friends and mostly it's reliable although some posts can seem delayed....
ps loving this sweet snowman... he really wants that second present lol.

Bonnie said...

What a fun card and true sentiment inside! I think he'd like something under the tree too! LOL, he'd better move quickly!

Barb Ghig said...

Super CUTE card, Michele! I love the chalkboard effect on your background and your mini slimline design is perfect :)

Ros Crawford said...

You'll stay in my blog list old fashioned that it is... it works for me.
Gorgeous card and I am really loving that BG.

Arlene said...

Wonderful scene!

Mac Mable said...

What a cute card, loved the fun little scene and your card made me smile Michele x.

conil said...

Hello winner (again). You topped the tree at Christmas Kickstart. Congratulations.