Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas October Release

Welcome friends!  Welcome to the TCP October Release Hop!!  I am first on the list, and Alma has the entire list just in case the birds eat the bread crumbs!!

I'm going to keep the words to a minimum, because I have a TON of cards to share … this October release is jamb-packed with fun - and you know I couldn't stop at one with these guys... Gnome for the Holidays!


Snug in his little cave made with Scalloped Duo 106

Spring Tag Duo, and bit of DP

Patterned paper in candy-cane stripe?  Yes, Please!
Think he's drinking Peppermint tea? lol

Next up... North Pole or Bust!

This guy is definitely stuck in traffic, but
he'll make it home for/by the holidays!

My sweet friend in Ohio will surely appreciate this next one...

Though I doubt that Vespa would make it to the road 
during an Ohio Winter!
Doesn't he look so cute on that bauble:  Ornaments 054

Last, but not least, is this gorgeous new JOY die … 



I've kept it beautifully CAS … a bit of cable-knit embossing,
with a blue card stock that glistens - wish I could capture that!
 
There is a wonderful set of snowflakes in the release, too … all of the products are available now in The Cat's Pajamas shop!
 
It's time for me to send you on your way.  Nancy is next up, and I think I'll join you!  You know it will be like receiving a gift!
 
=]  Michele 

17 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

YummY Peppermint tea. Love your clean and classy style, especially the Knitted one and the grey and red Sprinkle in traffic.

Jeanne said...

Fabulous cards, Michele! Oh, am I developing a soft spot for gnomes these days. It helps me feel a bit closer to my mom. In fact, I bought an adult coloring book the other day called, Gnomes in the Neighborhood! So your gnome cards are melting my heart. The kitty stuck in traffic is so true! Poor kitty stuck in traffic. Love the clever design. The fun Scottie on the scooter also makes me smile and I adore the cable knit joy! Each one is fantastic in its own way. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Helen said...

What a delightful selection of card creations with this new release, Michele. That gnome series is so cute! Thanks for sharing all of them.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous selection of cards from the release. You make such fantastic cards.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all so darling, Michele! I love me some peppermint tea! That ornament shape is the perfect little backdrop for poochie and his mod sentiment, and I love how you used the snetiment as the "highway" for Sprinkle. Your final card has so much cozy texture and beautiful simplicity. Wow! Love them all!

conil said...

*gasp* What a bevy of perfect Christmas cards. I seriously need to borrow your mojo.

Bobby said...

I know you love a good gnome stamp, Michele, so I'm not surprised you couldn't stop at one card. They are all so darling, and that CAS Joy card is beautiful.

lostinpaper said...

ALL your designs are so much fun and beautifully created! I can't stop looking at that embossed cable background, you are the one that makes me buy folders and plates (that I often forget to use until I see your cards again), now I'm thinking 'cable'.....

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the greens and that fun black/white/red combo card!

Sharron said...

Awesome! Of course, I knew they would be! LOVE your gnome designs--just adorable but they are all fabulous. The 'joy' on the cable embossing is gorgeous.

Barb Ghig said...

You have really showcased the new goodies beautifully, Michele! Especially your 'Joy' card...WOW! I love all the texture on your embossed cable background and your blue and white snowflake is so striking!

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Elton said...

Oh what a treat for the eyes these are! Those gnomes are fun and the joy card (with our favorite embossed background) is beyond beautiful! Don't know if I'm that Ohio friend, but I sure do appreciate that card! My guy's two wheeled vehicle is currently waxed, buffed, covered up, jacked up on it's jack em' up thingamajig and hibernating for the winter LOL!!

Kelley H. said...

Who makes that knit embossing folder? The Joy card is beautiful!

Nancy Thomas said...

Finally got my laptop back so I could get a closer look at these beauties. Fun and creative work as always girlfriend.

Celeste Goff said...

Such gorgeous cards! I am in love with this new release!

Lagene said...

Great release! Wonderful cards, I especially love the blue JOY card!