Monday, October 15, 2018

Challenging my Friends!

During the fun travels with Bobby, and Nancy, I challenged them to create a card with a sweet little coffee cozy from the coffee bar in our hotel in Mount Dora, FL - a fun sleepover prior to our adventure at My Favorite Things!

I didn't think to photograph the cozy... duh!  But I had no trouble creating a cute little vase [for these tropical Wplus9 blooms, colored in the Kathy Racoosin class] with the dies I picked up from MFT!  Who could resist using the leftovers for my simple greeting? 


Hmmm... I wonder if the girls remembered?  lol!  I'll watch my inbox!

=]  Michele

Wplus9 Tropic fever stamps, and dies
MFT Die-Namics Elegant Rectangle Stax
Altenew Inline Alpha

11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

What a fun challenge and a gorgeous outcome! And you visited MFT, that sounds divine............

Lisa Elton said...

Oh what a fun idea you had and your card is delish!!

Bobby said...

So you actually used the cozy? I thought we were just supposed to be inspired. It looks great as a vase, Michele, and the flowers are beautiful.

Jeanne said...

Happy sigh...beautiful!

Kathy said...

I love these three cards! I too like to use pieces of things I find along the way in cards! The house die is very creative, and the Erie, PA joke a good one. TFInspiring me today.

Kathy said...

And, have a great time at MFT...we loved it!

Sharron said...

What a clever idea! I love your bright tropical beauty! And I more and more tempted by those alphas. Just might need to add them.

Nancy said...

This is brilliant! Love that you made the cozy a vase! Then those letter dies from the leftovers! So clever! I am late to the party, but I hope you will only deduct a few points from my final grade. LOL Mine will post later today! It's no way as clever as this one! HUGS!

Cat Craig said...

What a great tropical card. So fun to have a lil challenge with friends.

JoAnn said...

A fun idea. Love your tropical card and pretty flowers.

Anita in France said...

Tropical and wonderfully rich and luscious, Michele ... and what a fun way to use your coffee cosies! Hugs, Anita :)