Thursday, October 11, 2018

Inspired By #41... fall beauty

There are few colors I love more than those that reflect Fall, and the change of season.  Our Inspired By #41 ... fall beauty inspiration photo says it beautifully...

 
I adore those acorns, and oak leaves.  Even more, the natural wood.  I've just the products for that...
 
 
You'll forgive me if I reserve my inside sentiment... but wouldn't this card would be great for a male birthday, or a card of sympathy?
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I always appreciate your support, and kind words.  The Inspired By team truly appreciate your participation, too.  Hope to see your idea of fall beauty in our gallery!
 
=]  Michele
 
*thank you, Cat, for those gorgeous wood-grain papers! They sure are just what the craft-doctor ordered, every time!


13 comments:

LeAnne said...

SO perfect for the inspiration photo! I love how you colored the leaves and acorns....nature at its finest!

Marcia Hill said...

Oooooooh….love this Michele!! Those woodgrain papers are perfect! And of course the leaves and acorns too! :0)

Cat Craig said...

wonderful card Michele.

Anita in France said...

That is such a gorgeous inspiration photo, Michele ... and you've recreated it so beautifully with your work of art in all those yummy natural colours and textures ... gorgeous! Hope that cold is on the way out and you're feeling much better! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Gasp, I just LOVE this!

lostinpaper said...

Definitely masculine or Sympathy, either would be perfect, that wood look is wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, this card 'wood' be great for a masculine birthday...see what I did there! Seriously though, this is seriously fabulous!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful work, Michele. A gorgeous fall card. Adore the natural elements. Wow!

Bobby said...

Which came first, the stamp set or the inspiration photo. You had the perfect one for your card, Michele.

Linda Callahan said...

You are a master woodworker! Love love love this!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Michele, I was suspecting this for a while but now I'm convinced that you're actually Japanese! ;-P
I LOve this card! I can easily see a Kanji letter, 和 (harmony, peace), somewhere in the card. The vertical twig is a fantastic design element.
Hideko xx

Kathy said...

This is lovely, wood pieces and the single birch tree make it so gorgeous for Fall.

Karren said...

Oh wow, this is so perfectly autumn! Love it!