Friday, October 26, 2018

EH Holiday Sale!



 You guys do know you can always count on me,
[to enable you] right?
 
I'm so happy that I was able to spend a bit of time with this wonderful Mountain Holiday stamp and die set recently … more to come, next week!

These two are MUCH more graceful than
I ever was on the slopes …
if one can consider the bunny-hill a slope?
 
 
I'm pretty sure these will be my go-to Christmas 2018 colors!
 
 
Okay! get shopping peeps!!  This offer is valid [with code] October 26th and 27th … hope you find all the Holiday goodies [in this category] that your little hearts desire!

=]  Michele

11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fun card, Michele. Oh I'd consider the bunny hill a slope for sure. Especially since I've never been on a ski in my life. I think you'd definitely be more graceful than I! I like how you have the skiers going in two directions. Thanks for sharing!

Cat Craig said...

Love the card, I used to ski...but then I got older and stiffer in the knees.

lostinpaper said...

I hear you GF, what a brilliant colour combination!

Lisa Elton said...

OH how fun, there's that Bode Miller again! And who's that with him...Lindsey Vonn!??! You are rockin' this set my friend!

Sharron said...

Even the bunny hill would be a too challenging for me! But I love your two skiers and cool design!

Linda said...

Love those ink colours for Chrissy Michele.

Bobby said...

Whoosh. And downhill they go. So creative, Michele. And why is it when I want to buy a stamp and die set the dies are always out of stock?

Kristie Goulet said...

Lovely card & gorgeous color combination, Michele! xoxo

Brenda said...

What a fun card Michele! I love the skier on the last card, but the couple on this card are fabulous. I love the scene you created. I also am loving those colors for the season too. Since I can't stay standing on my own two feet on flat ground, I don't think I'd do well with skiing, bunny hill or not! Hugs, Brenda

Linda Callahan said...

Yeah I never looked like that when I skied either.....I stood straight up! Fun card!

Patti said...

The bunny hill counts!! and your card is perfection!!