Tuesday, October 16, 2018

TCP Tuesday #351 Reminder

Sneaking back into your world for a quick little reminder … there's still time to play TCP Tuesday #351: Holiday!! 


TCP Brains, and sentiment from BOO Y'all

Did you guess what holiday?  or did I totally trick you?

Come play!!  You'll find the link here - did I mention a $50 prize?

=]  Michele

Here are the details for the Challenge:
  • Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  • If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button provided.
  • You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.

12 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

The cute mummy is one of my favorite Halloween images. Love it!

Happy Dance said...

Uh-huh...I could use one more from you, at the very least! What an adorable card!! And not one bit scary, either. Love that mummy wrap 'bow' on your tag, too. Love this, my friend. So good to see you!! Bev

Dotty Jo said...

Cute! Jo x

Sharron said...

I would give your adorable little mummy a hug! Love non-scary Halloween friends and this one is super cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, he's cute! I'm sending a hug via the internet since I can't deliver one in person ~ boohoo :(

Jeanne said...

I need one, too. Too bad you and he are too far away. Cyber ones will have to do, I guess. :) Seriously adorable card! Hugs!

Cat Craig said...

totally tricked...lol. Cute card.

Bobby said...

I have one of these mummies left over from last year. Thanks for letting me borrow you stamp, Michele.

lostinpaper said...

Not sure if that's someone I 'want' to hug lol. Love it Michele!

Barb Ghig said...

A hug? Oh, I don't think so :) LOVE all the texture on your background tag...you are on a roll, my friend!

Anita in France said...

Cute and creepy, Michele (in a good way!) ... and maybe even a little huggable! Hugs, Anita :)

Ivana Camdzic said...

So cute! Very hug-gable, indeed :)