Thursday, October 25, 2018

Inspired By #43... thermoses

 
Who doesn't remember these fabulous thermoses?  My parents had many … and they had plenty of miles on them, too, believe me!  OH the stories they could tell!
 
Here is my thermos for Inspired By #43 ... in paper form:
 
 

 
I truly couldn't wait to pull out this wonderful CASual Fridays die again ... it was perfect for that thermos cap/cup!  Of course, I had to have plaid- this one is an oldie DP from my Christmas stash... and snarky sentiments?  CASual Fridays to the rescue again!
 
How will you be Inspired this week?  You will play along, right?  Thanks in advance!
 
=]  Michele


10 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Michele, I love that you shared all three pictures. Especially the inside of the card. Fabulous take on the sketch. So darned perfect and that is a fantastic plaid.

conil said...

Good grief...if you get any cleverer, we'll have to contact Mensa.

Marge said...

The die is so cute!! I love the pattern on the diecut. So very original Michele's style. Hugs, my friend!♡

Barb Ghig said...

You're so right, Michele...this CF die and plaid pattern are perfect for your thermos cap/cup and I love the snarky sentiment :) Another really great idea, my friend!

Where, oh where did you find the thermos cap/cup?

Lisa Elton said...

I spotted that cute little mug right away, this is so dang clever! And those sentiments are a hoot!!

lostinpaper said...

hahaha what a fun sentiment and a great card idea, love it Michele!

Kathy said...

What a pair of cards!! Love how you turned the sketch for your skier. The skier and thermos with that lovely plaid and touch of greens are just amazing! Thanks, Michele for sharing your talents!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely awesome in every way! Thanks ever so much for sharing!

Christine said...

This is amazing! I love the way you used the coffee mug die as a thermos lid. So creative! Fabulous project!

Anita in France said...

Oh yes, Michele, we had some thermos flasks just like these too ... they also were well travelled! What a fabulous take on the inspiration ... your cosy plaid makes for a delicious flask ... and those sentiments ... tee hee ... so fun! Hugs, Anita :)