Sunday, July 14, 2024

A few more Christmas cards!

Good morning, my friends!  I got so caught up in water coloring that I forgot to share the second helpings I made for Color Hues using their fun and simple color combo: aqua and white!  They sure made beautiful Christmas cards using those Day and Night Betterpress plates from Spellbinders...


After enjoying Marcia's Pinkfresh inks all these years I finally
added a few to my stash... their pads work very well for
inking up those press plates!


My ornaments were cut with Hero Arts Fancy Oranments Infinity dies then
embossed with my newest embossing folder from Penny Black.  
The Season's Greetings sentiments are also Betterpress-ed from Spellbinders. 

I'm so sorry I missed the deadline for Color Hues, but not one bit sorry to use Nancy's pretty color combo for Christmas!

Hope you're having a fun weekend of crafting or what makes YOU happiest!
=] Michele

15 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I wish I could take credit for the color combo Michele, but it was Nancy's color choice! Dang it, why don't I think of these things first?!! And I'm sorry you missed the deadline to play along with Color Hues as both cards are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The impression from the plates is just magical! And how fun that you got some PFS inks...I love their cubes for inking on the press plates! Lovely, lovely cards to add to your Christmas stash for the seniors!! Hugs. :0)

HilaryJane said...

I do love the effect from those day and night plates. What an amazing colour, it works great on a Christmas card. I think I lean towards the night plate xx

Cat Craig said...

These are simply gorgeous.

Linda Callahan said...

So retty - both ways!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness, thee are so gorgeous! I love the press plates, and your ornaments are beautiful in all their stark wiite with those wonderful enamel does, twine and pressed sentiments. Just wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both extra pretty, Michele! I love the embossed ornament. Those tiny triangles remind me of Christmas trees and the pressed pine branches are wonderful!

Birgit said...

Two beautiful cards Michele~

Jeanne said...

Oh so beautiful, Michele!

TK said...

CAS but very pretty! I too enjoy those dies and pretty Night/Day plates -- was looking at them but they may soon come my way...

baileyrosy.com said...

I'm a press plate addict and feel a (another thanks to you ) shopping spree coming on. There is only one problem I'm always so inspired by what you make I buy the products and then I fail to create something half as good as you.......but boy do I try.

Marie

lostinpaper said...

I love the versatility and amazing detail of the Press Plates, who would've thought they would become such a big influence in our card making. LOVE your second helpings here my friend!

Bonnie said...

I'm going to have to do some shopping at Spellbinders. These are GORGEOUS, my friend!

Bobby said...

Those pines look wonderful in aqua, Michele, and the simple ornaments are lovely but don't distract. Two fabulous cards, my friend. If I see many more of those pressed sentiments I may have to break down and get a machine.

donna mikasa said...

Sorry you missed the deadline, but I can imagine how happy you are to add these beauties to your Christmas stash!

Kim S said...

These are lovely! The colors are so fresh; I love the pines; and that big ornament is gorgeous.