I was so happy to be invited by the team at Time Out to be their guest again! This time they asked me to create a card that could be CASE'd by the team, and the challenge players - no pressure there, right?
I am often inspired by many fabulous card makers. So, I created a card with a certain card maker in mind - see if you can guess who it is...
Just when you think it's a 'fiddle-y' design, never fear! I'll break it down for you:
- NO stamping
- shades of any color - I used pinks, but YOU don't have to!
- die-cut sprigs, twigs, or leaves - no blooms!
- any die-cut central shape to tuck them under
- alphas - negative, or positive cuts!
- and finally, a little bling!