Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Pinkfresh February 2022 Challenge - Take Two!

 

I had so much fun digging through my stash of Pinkfresh Studio products - 
new, and old!  


This second take on their beautiful inspiration for February 2022 
starts with the gorgeous Stitched Scallop Rectangles cut from a deep red card stock. I kept the whole thing intact with a strip of double-sided tape on the back - handy for sticking it to my A2 card base.
Next up, the first thing I ever won from Pinkfresh - sadly I don't think they offer any more - this gorgeous heart die called Now is the Time.  The detail is amazing!
Then another little stitched heart in pink* embellished with a sweet little bloom from
their Pretty Paisley set - also where this sweet itty bitty sentiment came from.  A dash of gold metallic pearls, and a snippet from the Dainty Blossoms and done.

 The whole card has a bit of 'folk art' look to me - and I love it!  Hope they do, too!

I have had such fun 'shopping my stash' for a few challenges this week.  I hope it encourages you to take another look at what you have in house!

=] Michele

*this is a very old MFT die 

15 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh WOW!! This is definitely a beauty Michele!! I love that deep red scalloped background...soooo pretty with the pink and turquoise flowers and wreath! Love the touch of gold from the pearls too! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!! Hugs. :0)

JulieP said...

Stunning my friend!

HilaryJane said...

Such a lovely bold red background beautifully softened with that scalloped frame. Love the filigree heart die on top. Just gorgeous xx

LeAnne said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love the way you kept the background die intact! Such a cool technique! Your big and bold valentine is fabby!

Maureen Morton said...

Oh, WOW! I am so crazy about this dolor combo - packs a real punch. And yet this is also so delicate. You've taken MORE than two.....this is worth a million!

conil said...

Clever girl. All those Pink Fresh products dovetailing into this lovely Val-(or Gal)entine. You've even used all the colors of the inspiration board. That filigree blue heart is gorgeous.

Cat Craig said...

What a striking card, Michele. Well done.

Linda Callahan said...

All of the die cutting is fabulous...bright and bold!

Bonnie said...

You have had a busy and very productive week, Michele! Another beautiful entry for Pinkfresh! What a pretty heart!

Lisa Elton said...

I love aqua and red together and the gold kicks it up a notch! You've married the old and new together perfectly!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I went right on eBay and found the heart die... you know I just have to have things. Gorgeous card. I so love the little bit of gold both embossed and blinged.

Bobby said...

Those PF products look great all layered together, Michele. Beautiful card!

lostinpaper said...

oooh, what a sweet valentine colour combo Michele, it's so pretty!

Papercraft Boutique said...

You ARE a smart shopper of your stash, Michele! This is gorgeous and a wonderful combination of die cuts! I saw Bonnie's card which was made mostly of her snippets last night and I thought I should go through my stash. And today, you inspired me to do it more!
Hideko xx

Karren said...

This is so different from your other PF challenge card but just as gorgeous! Keeping that deep red panel of die-cuts altogether was genuis!