Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Cat's Pajamas

The Cat Pack has been teasing you for a week ... are you ready for the reveal?  Hope you're as excited as we are!

We have three new stamp sets, and four new dies - including a POP-UP!!  All are available now!  at The Cat Pajamas... but wait... there's news to come!

You should have arrived here from Jessie's - you can always go back to the beginning at Deborah's blog, if you want to.

Shall we get started?

I've used just the clock and face for this countdown to Midnight! and those gorgeous Wings!!!  [more on those later!]
 
 
 
 
The TCP Heart Swirl die represents the 'wind beneath his wings!'
 
 

[a little embossing never hurt any card, in my opinion!]


This is as CAS a card as I've ever made!  Delicata Gold is a gorgeous ink, isn't it?
 

This next card is a reminder to get those tags made for our current TCP Tuesday Challenge #341 - Tag it!  

 
There is one more very special little die in the release ... a Corner Pop-Up!  Here's how it works - thank you, Alma for the video!  and this is what I've created using it - much easier than I thought it would be!

I've added a few of those fun new TCP Snowflakes
NO those trees are NOT part of the card!  I wish!
 
 
 
Now if my cards don't entice a little TCP shopping, maybe this will: the free with purchase for this release is the set of  WINGS dies!  AND>>>>> don't you DARE wait....


and YES it does include the new release items!!!
 
It is now time I sent you on your way to the next stop in the HOP... Nancy is sure to please! 

Thanks for stopping, and hopping along!
 
=]  Michele

17 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Seriously, these are ALL so much fun Michele!

Papercraft Boutique said...

You're showcasing the TCP's new products so so well, Michele! I might get some tomorrow (yay, sale starts). A clock with wings - Is that "time flies"? :-) Such a festive and perfect card for New Years.
I LOve the CAS card (with Delicata Gold)! The rectangle frame just beautifully fits the blank white space and anchors the die-cuts. Great design! Hideko

Birgit said...

What a treat to find so many wonderful cards here today. Each one is an amazing Michele style treat! I love the time sentiments. I'm on my way over to TCP to see what I can't live without. Thanks for enabling me. ;0)

Jeanne said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Fantastic array of cards, Michele. You are an awesome card designer! That first one especially stole my heart for some reason, but they are all amazing. :) Hugs!

Alma de la Rosa said...

ACK! These are soooo amazing. There is so much goodness on this blog, I don't have a favorite. I'm going to have to go through it again and again.

Donna said...

Such talent...
I do have a favourite however! It's using an EF I'm coveting!!!

Mary Borg said...

I love all your cards and especially the way you used the clock and wings dies to create the Happy New Year card

BBoop01 said...

I really like all these cards. I think my favorite is the first one in the line up.

Nora Noll said...

Wow wow wow!! These are just FANTASTIC!! I love each and every one but I think that my favorite is the clock with the angels wins. So clever. You totally ROCK!!

Lisa Elton said...

They are all marvelous like they ALWYAS are!! But I have to say that number 2 is my favorite. Sweet images and a sweet shade of pink!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, so many fun and fabulous cards! Beautifully done!

Karen Dunbrook said...

amazing, creative, inspiring card mf.
xx Karen

ionabunny said...

These are gorgeous. I love the winged clock. Hugz

Sharron said...

Wow, so amazing! I fell instantly in love with your first card and have already visited TCP to order my own (plus a few others, of course)! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

Anita in France said...

What a treat, Michele ... so much loveliness in one post! These are all gorgeous ... you already know how much I love that long eared bunny, in whatever costume or situation he finds himself ... though today I think my heart belongs to the CASilicious gold on white ... what a stunner! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Your love of these products shines through, what a wonderful collection of cards and tag.

Bobby said...

More wonders from the amazing Michele. I'm glad I got to see a couple of these fantastic cards up close and personal.