Thursday, November 2, 2017

CAS[E] this Sketch #246

Leigh Penner is up this week - a very interesting Sketch... meant in the very best way!  Take a peek:


As I've told you many times, I DO NOT peek at the artist's card before I create ... in fact, many times their card isn't posted before the team gets their hands on it!

Here is where my juices flowed for CTS#246:

Inside:
... friends, like you,  FALL into my life just when I need them the most!
 
Do you see it?  sure hope so!  Thanks so much to all of you who take the time to tell me - you cannot imagine how much I appreciate every comment!
 
May I just take a moment to remind you about that pesky 'no comment blogger' thingy?  amy Tsuruta has been sending us all here to fix the issue... still works perfectly, and easily!  I always feel so badly when I cannot say thank you! for stopping by!  so thank you for stopping by!!!
 
=]  Michele
 
Supplies:  Essentials by Ellen:  Brushstroke Wonderful die, Thistle stamps, and dies.  Distress, and Distress Oxides for water coloring.  MFT Wonky Rectangle dies.
 




18 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Michele. Love the colors and the wonderfully bright feel this has. Hope you are feeling better hon.

Barb Ghig said...

Well, I see the sketch in your design immediately...your watercoloring is perfect as a background for all the beautiful autumn elements and I love how you curved the sentiment! Really stunning card, Michele!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! Absolutely stunning !!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is gorgeous!

donna mikasa said...

Organically wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

Might I say that your creative juices were flowing in an amazingly creative direction! I see that sketch and love what you've done with it. It's oozing with autumn prettiness!

Broni said...

This is so gorgeous!! Love the colors so much!!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Jeanne said...

Oh Michele, this is fantastic, gorgeous, wonderful and all the happy and positive adjectives! I adore the colors, the watercoloring, the acorns and the sentiment! Every detail works together to create a glorious fall themed card! Thank you so much for sharing! Happy weekend to you!

TaeEun said...

Your background is made out of the prettiest Fall color combination I've ever seen! Love the blue on that! And the arrangement of those die cut elements are so pretty! A wonderful take on the sketch!!!

Bobby said...

Simply fabulous, Ms. DCQ. I love those giant acorns. And the wonderful inky background. And the spatters. Oh heck I just love it all!

cm said...

WOW! Not only an amazing translation of the sketch (all elements present and accounted for!), but the colours...the patterns...the images! Oh my! Stunning! In love...
hugs~c

Jen Mitchell said...

I'll admit I'm guilty of peeking! But I only do it when I'm really stumped! I can see you can create a super fantastic card without seeing what the rest of us are doing - I tip my hat to you!! LOVE the colorful background here. Not to mention the colorful assortment of leaves, branches, acorns, and sentiment you've got going on! This is wonderful, to be sure!

Kristie Goulet said...

Great take on the sketch! This one has me stumped a bit. ;)

barbara macaskill said...

So pretty! It hits the sketch perfectly! TFS!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I was wondering what happened to CAS when I saw that sketch - well, you succeeded in bringing it back - YOU ARE A MAGICIAN!

Sharron said...

Oh, perfect for the sketch as well as fall! Love your watercoloring!

Anita in France said...

Richly autumnal and gorgeous, Michele ... beautiful detailing against the artsy watercolour ... love the die cut sentiment is that delicious blue! Hugs, Anita :)