Wednesday, November 22, 2017

CUTplorations November 2017 Challenge


Just look at that gorgeous grey linen... not to mention the fabulous edible napkin ornament!  *swooning*  I'll take two dozen, thank you very much!

I had those lovely Stamplorations Bees Knees Layered Holly stamps on my craft table still... AND the wonderful Joyeux Noel Phrase CUTplorations die!  Here is how I was inspired to play along with the November Challenge:

Inside: 
Hope your Christmas is just 'the berries!'

Okay... so my purple isn't exactly right - a girl can only have SO many inks, but I do like the texture that is a little like that of the linen napkin!  My darling Gull from Shirley's Small Birds set rather liked it!

Here's the first card I made... mind you I did forget the CUT part of the challenge - this guy's heading over to the NEVER ENDING challenge:

Inside:
... let's forget the Holly berries and go straight for the grapes - oh you know just the ones I mean!

Happy to have you stop by again today ... you'll come back tomorrow - I know I've been posting so much, I hope you aren't tired of me!  xx

=]  Michele

13 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Both so utterly fabulous! How cool is that die cut sentiment, I can see why you adore it!

Sharron said...

I'm never tired of your awesome posts!! Love today's fabulous colors and of course those very cool birds. The die cut sentiment is quite striking too!

Barb Ghig said...

I will NEVER tire of your fabulous posts, Michele! Keep em' coming, girl :)
Both cards are beautiful and such a creative take on that stunning inspiration photo! I love that you chose Shirley's birds and the gorgeous holly and berries with your gray panel on both cards! Great idea to use the die cut sentiment, too...they look like winners to me!
Sending you my very best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Enjoy your day...you certainly deserve it :)

Jeanne said...

Nope, never get tired of seeing your wonderful creations, Michele. You are a gift to all of us. I admire your sense of fun and whimsy. And that you create beautiful cards time and again. Wishing you a beautiful Thanksgiving with your family!

Cat Craig said...

Oh keep those posts coming your work is so inspiring. I love the gray panels on the white bases - very eye catching.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely gorgeous !

Bobby said...

I never tire of your posts, Michele. Who can tire of creativity and beauty like these great cards.

Anita in France said...

I'll take any number of your posts, Michele ... and will enjoy any number of cards too ... like this fabulous, stylish and fun duo ... they're both brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Brenda said...

Both cards are fabulous Michele and I love your take from the inspiration photo, which is fabulous too by the way! Grey is always a great color to work with isn't it? I also love the linen look too, who doesn't?!! Never thought about tying on a cookie either, but love that idea, so I can' see why you would take two dozen. lol Yep, your takes are fabulous my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Ina G said...

You have mastered all the elements of our Inspiration Photo Michele. Lovely cas style and lovely layout. Your colours look beautiful here and that word die cut fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at STAMPlorations for our November CUTplorations Challenge.

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous!

Pam Sparks said...

Stunning tags Michele! I should've gotten the joyeux noel too. hehe

cm said...

I was sure I'd left a comment...hmmmm? Oh well, second helpings of these GORGEOUS cards is precisely what I need on this crazy windy gloomy day! LOVE both versions, my friend! Your translations of the photos into these clever, striking eye-catching creations: only phenomenal! So thrilled to see the first one in the gallery!
Hugs~c