Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Heart Desires Challenge #17

Hi, my friends!  I'm back with my second card for The Heart Desires challenge #17 ... so happy to be their Guest Designer this month!  You've seen their fun mood board, right?


My mind [and who can guess where THAT is going to go?] had an idea based on the witches in the bottles... you may need help deciphering this....

"I heard you had a bottle of white!"
 
... get it?  bell jar=bottle...
ghosts are white?... is this thing on?
 
can you see them now?
 
How about now...
 
It's clear I've lost my touch!!!  I know you'll do better than I did! 
 
Get those cards into the gallery, please!  We can't wait to see your Halloween-y cards... wait. 
 
Thanks go out to The Heart Desires for having me!!!  and to you, who have been kind enough to stop by.  Makes me...
 
=]  Michele

Supplies:
the fabulous Flora & Fauna Glass Dome from The Heart Desires
Odds and ends of Halloween paper from Recollections at Michael's with an extra layer of acetate - you know... for the glass=bottle!!! which I may need right about now!
A few more ghostly goodies from Jeanne - my spookalicious 12 Kits friend!

10 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Ha! Love it. That paper is fantastic so is the sentiment.

Nora Noll said...

This is fantastic!! I LOVE the fun sentiment...and your inside!! So cool!! FABULOUS design!

Lisa Elton said...

Get it, got it, good!! You know I like the way your mind works, this is FUN! I like the harlequin paper and that sentiment just make s me smile!

~amy~ said...

You're sooooo fabulous.

Linda Callahan said...

You crack me up.....and I love the puns! Fun bold background and a fabulous bottle of white!

Jeanne said...

Okay, I immediately got the booze reference! Yay, me! And I don't drink. LOL You are so punny, Michele. I just adore that you have such fun with this hobby. Great card full of bold colors wonderful for Halloween. :) Hugs!

Anita in France said...

Tee hee ... so fun, Michele ... and clever ... a fabulous sentiment and such a great halloween scene to match it! You'll notice I missed off the 'y' this time ... hahaha! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Yes, this thing is on...I get the reference to wine!
Oh, my gosh...what a FUN take on the inspiration photo, Michele! I love the black cat prancing along and your jar with all those fabulous ghosts! Awesome choice of Halloween papers, too ~ This is such a cool card, my friend!!!

Bobby said...

I don't know what is more clever, Michele, the sentiment or the design. Your mind is a wonder to behold.

Sharron said...

This is so much fun, Michele! LOVE your design! Everything is so wonderful--the paper, the sentiment and your adorable little 'bubbly' ghosts!!