Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Color Throwdown - Guest Designer CTD465

Hello again!  I'm back to show you what came to my brain when I took a gander at Jodi Collins spooky-licious  inspiration photo for this week:


Ready, set, go:

TCP BOO Y'all in puddles of Distress Inks on water color paper.
 
You're scared, right?  okay... he isn't very scary, but quite BOO-tiful, don't you think?!
 
That's it for me today... now run by my CTD ghoulfriends' blogs.... they're so nice to invite me to play!
 
Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Jodi Collins our hostess this week!
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen

=]  Michele


14 comments:

Jodi C. said...

Quite Bootiful!! 😊

Anita in France said...

That big eared little cutie looks fabulous wherever you put him, Michele ... even halloween-y, he's adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

Yes, indeed, he is Bootiful! Your watercoloring is spookily and stormily (?) fantastic. :) And the sentiment just makes me smile. Fabulous card! Hugs!

lostinpaper said...

Kinda cute.... maybe sort of scary.... maybe a little bit... but not really lol.

Marcia Hill said...

Gotta love those ears!! Cute, cute card Michele!! :0)

_michelleomurray said...

Hee Hee!!! Scary, cute=Scutie!!That's it, he's a scutie ;)

Sharron said...

Love this mix of spooky and cute! The colors create just the right mood!

Bobby said...

That bunny would only be scary for a second and then we'd have to laugh at his ears, Michele. Great way to color and show him off. I did mine similarly.

Cat Craig said...

I agree with Bobbie, those ears take all the scare out of that scythe holding bunny.

Nora Noll said...

This is so FUN!!! LOVE that background!!

Lisa Elton said...

HA!!! I think this little dude will kill me for sure because I would be laughing so hard at how fierce he's trying to look!! Awesome background and a FUN sentiment!

Karen Dunbrook said...

giggle...super cute!!
xx Karen

Barb Ghig said...

I think he's perfectly Boo-tiful, Michele! Love your watercoloring and your sentiment is just perfect! Great job on the color palette!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE your amazing background and yes...this bunny grim reaper has me skeered! :-)