Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Heart Desires Challenge #17

I'm pleased to be playing cards with The Heart Desires this month as their Guest Designer ... you may feel as if you've eaten too many Halloween goodies, you'll be that sick of me!   But when you see their mood-board, you'll understand that NO is not part of my vocabulary this month!


I give you a true Tricky little Treat card:


  • Trick one:  who gets eaten?  the bat, the spider? or both?
  • Trick two:  not one thing shakes in that shaker... all glued!
  • Treat?  the granddaughter who receives this card with be treated to a package of those ghoulish eyes for her own spooky cards!
Except for the googly eyes, all of the items I've used today come from LAST YEAR's Halloween 12 Kits of Occasions kit from Jeanne Jachna! 

OH could I have used that Hero Arts Killer Messages set from THD shop ... it's never too late to shop!

=]  Michele

12 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

What a spookily good card Michele!I can see you are on a roll just now :)...and Im sure your granddaughter will enjoy her treat!!!x

Lisa Elton said...

I thought I recognized lots of those goodies on that card! The spider web tag is pretty nifty! It's spooktacular Michele!

lostinpaper said...

Look at those eyes, how FUN!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your fun card! Those spooky eyes are so cute!
Take care!
Michele

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun card, Michele! I really love those fabulous eyes and how your black embossed background makes everything pop on this card! Your granddaughter is going to squeal with delight when she sees this treat!!!
Ahem...the spider, right?

Brenda said...

Wow! What a fun and cute Halloween non shaker card Michele! I love those eyes looking at the spider and bat. lol Way to cute. Hugs, Brenda

Donna said...

So sweet. Love your 'not a shaker' shaker card. X

Cat Craig said...

Oh my! Love this cute faux shaker tag card. Darling...it might be those big eyes that got me.

Bobby said...

You must have a drawer filled with 12 Kits leftovers, Michele. They sure have come in handy because this card is truly a treat. Love those eyes.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Oh, I love this Tricky little Treat card, Michele! It's so cute and fun! Congratulations on guest designing at The Heart Desires this month! Hideko

Sharron said...

What a fun card! Those eyes are so cool! I forget to go back and use things from previous kit supplies. I have a large basket full of kits and now they are running over onto the shelf above!

Nora Noll said...

How FUN is this card? LOVE!!