Monday, November 9, 2015

Muse Card Club #141

I am so happy to be your Muse this week!  I'm coming down from a very happy birthday yesterday!  Thanks are going out to all who sent me wishes, paper or virtual! ... this one's for each and every one of you, with a big hug included!  =]

I tried something new this week:  I did a wonky cut from a
4 x 5.25" panel, intending to use a colored card base... see how that worked out?  Tricky, huh?

SSS Scribble Flowers-turned balloons; Winnie & Walter Thank you from Winter Woodland.
Distress Inks: Milled Lavender, Iced Spruce, and Bundled Sage.
Delicata Gold ink., Heidi Swapp gold spritz.
 
SO!  Without further ado, here is your assignment this week:
  • Water coloring
  • Heat embossed image - any color
  • Dry embossing
  • Thank You card
That's it!!!  May I just thank you in advance? and for the fabulous cards we see each and every week in the gallery?  THANKS SO MUCH for playing cards with us at Muse!!
 
=]  Michele

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay for great birthdays!

This card is beautiful...panels, polkas, gold...everything is perfect.

Judy1223 said...

Michele, so glad you had a wonderful birthday -- you deserve it! This card is gorgeous, the watercoloring, the angles, the polka dots...I LOVE it! I hope to squeeze in some time to play along!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is a very cool card Michele!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool!
I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow this is NIFTY!! Love all of the ingredients you've given us. Hope to find time to play along!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Michele! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!
Gorgeous card! Love the texture (yeah!) and the light embossing with watercolor! Thank you for the inspiration!

Cat Craig said...

Well happy belated birthday!

Cat Craig said...

and its a lovely card with lots of my favorite techniques.

Barb Ghig said...

Firstly, I'm so glad you had a happy birthday ~ You surely deserve it! My apologies that my card and pressie didn't get there in time ~

What a fabulous Muse you've provided for us this week! I love your water coloring and how you layered all of your papers! Another gorgeous card, my friend! And, I'm so happy that I'll be able to use one of my new embossed panels you sent me, too :)

TK said...

Nice, I just love the watercolored "flowers".

Kristie Goulet said...

Lovely card for Muse this week, Michele! Not sure I will have time to play cards as a trip to NH is on the agenda for the weekend. Maybe today or tomorrow though. :)

Joyce said...

Beautiful and super fun. Love the wonky look.

Petra Swart said...

So beautiful, Michele!!!! Love those watercoloured circles and how you've layered all the elements on your card!!!! The sentiment in gold and the little splashes of gold is lovely!!!
Hugz

Sharron said...

Wonderful layering and I love your watercolored circles!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful! Love the texture on the background, the layers, and the wonderful way you colored those overlapping circles!

Bobby said...

You are really trying to challenge us aren't you, Michele. I love this and will try my best to do you proud.

cm said...

So pretty and imaginative. Of course, I went in my weird direction *grin...
Hugs~c