Thursday, November 5, 2015

Muse #140 Ardyth!!

Don't we all love it when Ardyth is our Muse?  Her CAS cards are sure to make anyone smile ... this little darling is just perfection:


Now I don't have any Pandas, but this little #MFT cutie has been asking for some love since it arrived weeks ago... black and white?  No problem!!


Just a bit of red, as Ardyth so brilliantly did with her shiny balloon, and a pared-down version of her sentiment =]

Now, since I've used this fabulous hounds-tooth embossing folder [thanks  to Bobby] to add some texture, I'll be throwing it into the ring over at Virginia's View Challenge: Texture! 

See you in the galleries!!!  Thanks for popping in!

OH!!!  Happiest birthday to one of the sweetest friends a girl could ever dream of:  Chriss Blagrave!!  xx Mwah! 

=]  Michele

Muse

21 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute image, Michele! Love that textured background too!

Marybeth said...

You know how much I love your creative style Michele? Well, I do and I love this adorable card!

Barb Ghig said...

What a fabulous take on Ardyth's card! I love how you played with her color palette, and the houndstooth background is perfect!

Kara said...

awww.c'mon..this is tooo cute!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! So sweet!

Jenni's Jems said...

Simply perfection Michele.... so clean and crisp,my kind of card! x

Karen M said...

Love your sweet card Michele and so beautifully cas too:) xx

Ardyth said...

Love how you've CASified the Muse card, Michele - leaving the mouse uncoloured really emphasizes the red on the berries. Love the ef, too!

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as sweet as can be!! I'm so completely smitten with that little mouse!!

Donna said...

This card is absolutely adorable! So sweet! TFS!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

How many gorgeous folders do you have, Michele? This is amazing take on Ardyth's card! Cute.

lostinpaper said...

LOVE this embossing gig you've got going on, I am definitely going to get out my folders and have a play. Thanks yet again for the inspiration!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Aaaw! This is just super sweet Michelle! A great take on Ardyth's adorable creation! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx

TK said...

So sweet! Love me those little meeces!!

Marilyn said...

Michele, your card is so perfectly CAS ... clean, crisp ... and the sentiment is just right.

Nora Noll said...

Okay, I LOVE your take on this challenge. I would NEVER have thought of just using the colors but I like it. This is adorable!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Hey....... What about MUSECV???? This is great for that too!!!!( me whining....)
Love it!!!

Cat Craig said...

Adorable!

Sharron said...

More great texture! You definitely on a roll! I am so in love with this mouse set and adore your simple design!

Anita in France said...

Eeek! Michele, this little cutie is just so darling ... love that you kept him monochrome and added the smidge of red just to the berries ... of course, that texture-y background is delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Awwwwww...you've created the 'picture' definition of 'darling' and 'love'...
Hugs~c