Wednesday, November 11, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags - a Shaker Tag!

 
Tracey McNeely does this fabulous gig with tags that, I am ashamed to admit, I have not made a tag for ... until today!!!
 
I was inspired by a gorgeous, sparkly, shaker tag by Suzanne of Simon Says Stamp ... see what I mean:
 
 
I've been playing around with a fabulous New York skyline die from MFT ... no I don't own it, but I have a friend in Jersey who is my supplier!  I have done so many things with it, but today I used the leftovers from this card to make a shaker ... a very flat, mail-able, shiny , full of snowflakes from another sweet friend- shaker tag!
 
My color may be different, and I used gold instead of silver - but the glam?  All there!
 
Just in case you can't see it, it is made from acetate!
 
... and just as beautiful on the back side!  The trick?  Tombow Clear liquid adhesive!!
 

Thank you Tracey, for hosting this fabulous event each year!  I'll be back with another tomorrow ... a bit of a Paper Smooch, hint, hint!

=]  Michele
 
Supplies:  Recollections Winter Frost 6x6" pad; Teresa Collins Studio Gold paper; MFT Hand-lettered Collection. Delicata Gold ink.

 
 
 


18 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Simply gorgeous tag Michele. Great way to use that negative of the die.

Nora Noll said...

This came out so COOL!!! I love how you used the negative of the die and the way you used those snowflakes looks fantastic!!

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely fabulous ... love it.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh the glam is there alright!! This is divine Michele, love your idea!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is amazing Michele. YOU have inspired me!

Petra Swart said...

You do wonders with that skyline die, Michele!!!! What a FABULOUS tag - so unique and so super creative!!! LOVE what you've done here!!! Always so nice to come visit to see what you've made!!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugz

Tracey McNeely said...

Are you kidding me To,bow Clear--gotta get some! Fabulous tag Michele. See you tomorrow. Thank you for joining me at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

maria f. said...

So. Very. Striking.

Kristie Goulet said...

You are totally rocking the NY skyline die! I just love this tag. So awesome!

lostinpaper said...

Super cool flat shaker... pinned!

Barb Ghig said...

I nearly fell off my chair laughing...now, I'm a supplier??? Too funny :) Nevertheless, you have really out-done yourself with this gorgeous tag, Michele! I love that you chose snowflakes for your shaker component, and the Delicata Gold sentiments are so striking! Love your sparkly star, too!

I didn't know Tombow made a clear liquid adhesive...Thanks!

Kay Miller said...

OMGoodness!! Michele that is AWESOME!! Wow! I love that to pieces! I read the previous comment, now I know who your supplier is ;) heheh!

Sharron said...

Very cool! Love that you created a shaker with those fun snowflakes!

Cindy C. said...

Wow this is a jaw-dropping beauty!!! Wow!!

Anita in France said...

Wow, Michele ... what a stunner ... all sophisticated and elegant ... what a gorgeous grown up shaker! Hugs, Anita :)

Lindsey said...

And now I want to case you!!!

cm said...

Oh my...rendered speechless with awe...
Hugs~c

Bobby said...

This is such a clever idea and gorgeous tag, Michele.