Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Two Paper Divas - Part Deux

As promised, I am back today with a sweet little bloom from Two Paper Divas - who have honored me by asking for a few cards as a guest designer.  Made with their sweet products?  Who could refuse?

Sweet Blossom - appropriately named, don't you agree? - two ways:


First in bright colors - like our Zinnias still growing in our garden, a sight for sore eyes this time of year!  Makes me happy!

Next?  A visit to the dark side - in no way scary, I'm saving that for the final week of my stint =]

All I added was a little PC written/printed sentiment - as I look at this photo,
the shine appears as lint! I promise it is shine!
 
Just in case you cannot see the embossing?  a little close-up shot:
 
 
Another thing to LOve about the Two Paper Diva stamps from line drawings?  Repeatedly stamped, they make a fantastic background paper - this time I've gone all black and clear embossed, so I could properly showcase that darling bloom!  It would also be too cute with the repeated bloom Copic colored on white, with one fussy cut and popped up in black and white!
 
That's it for me today ... hope to see you again next week when I'll be using a new-to-me neighborhood - who's ready to move in next door?
 
=]  Michele 
 
Two Paper Divas
 
 



18 comments:

Unknown said...

I like to see different ways of using the same stamps or dies. How do you make scattered areas of embossing on the red card?

~amy~ said...

simply sweet.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Really sweet :)
Love both cards, Michelle, but the second one - mmmm... beautiful BG in black makes yellow flower smile!

Cat Craig said...

Love them both, the selective embossing on the white flower panel of the first is such fun, and the tone on tone background on the second just makes me smile.

Unknown said...

Michele....once again, you outdid yourself. Love them both. I love color as we will soon be losing it with winter but that black embossed background is definitely stunning! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!!!

Joyce said...

Love both of these, and you are so talented to be able to make such different cards from the same stamp.

lostinpaper said...

Cutest flower ever, love the tone on tone embossed background, this is something I've been meaning to try so thanks yet again for the inspiration GF!

TK said...

Both cards are great, but I prefer the one with the lint (teehee)! Just kidding, both are sweet with the flower.

Lisa Elton said...

These are perfectly cute cards Michele!! Love the little polka dot tab on the first one!!

Anonymous said...

Such FAB colour choices! love that little dotty one, and must try that repeated clear embossed imaging you have done in the second one. It doesn't look like lint, Michele! No way!! Such happy ways to showcase such a delightful bloom!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Adorable cards Michelle my friend! Love the freshness and zing of the colours in the first and the drama of the black in the second, it really makes those colours pop! Congratulations on a well deserved GD spot! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer spot! Two gorgeous cards, Michele! I love how you colored the flower on the first one, and how you did the repeat embossing on the 2nd card!

Petra Swart said...

Congrats on the GD spot, Michele!!!! And what great cards you have made with the darling little blossom!!!! I love the cheerful bright colours of the first card and the wonderful bg you've created with the heat-embossing on the second card!!!! Same stamp and two cards that are so different and both so beautiful!!! Love them both!!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugz

Sharron said...

Love your wonderfully creative designs! It's so inspiring to see how versatile one stamp can be. Love all the polka dots and bright color on the first one. And the black background is awesome on card 2. I bet it's even prettier IRL!

Anita in France said...

Me, little old me, Michele, although I'm guessing it'll need to be a BIG house to accommodate everyone! Adorable cards ... love that sketchy outline bloom on both ... against the black embossed background it's stunning! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Love them both the but the black background one is sensational, Michele.

Unknown said...

Wonderful ideas! So cute!! Thanks for joining us this month. Love what you did with cards. Melissa

cm said...

Oh my...these flowers simply charming? You've showcased them wonderfully and yes, they make me happy, too! An opportunity to move in next door? I'll take it!
hugs~c