Monday, October 12, 2015

The Challenge -#46 Color!

Yes! it is color time at The Challenge!  Or 'colour' if you choose it! 

In Michigan we celebrate Autumn with Color Tours - just a leisurely drive, really.  Because we have such an abundance of Maples here that turn these gorgeous, brilliant Autumn colors... just like those in our inspiration photo this week:


I haven't found a leaf - die, or stamp - I don't love, really ... but I am so happy to be using my Lawn Fawn leaves again.  This time - the Small Stitched Leaves they just released, and a few Autumn colors from my snippet bin!  Yes, even the embossed panel!
 
P.P.P. tag; Concord & 9th sentiment.
 
How do you feel about our Autumn colors?
Seems our guest this week, Mary Valente, and I were certainly on the same page - don't forget to give her some love!
 
I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery!
Have a great week everyone!
 
OH I nearly forgot!  I'm sending this one over to Time Out!
Our trees certainly evoke
"Autumn ... the year's last, loveliest smile!"
[It certainly made me smile to have a little win there last week!  Thank you!]
 
=]  Michele


19 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

I'm loving the small version of the leaf dies...perfect for your design, Michele! Beautiful autumn colors and I love your embossed background...Stunning card, as always!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Lesley said...

It's amazing! Love those little leaves!

TK said...

Beautiful card! The leaves are pretty, but the embossed background is gorgeous!

sandie said...

Gorgeous leaves but it is that background that love...the touch of colour showing through the White...perfect. Now this card is more you..no DSP in sight! Thanks for joining us TO

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous design and those leaves...autumn and spring the colors of both make me smile.

~amy~ said...

Sigh, fall cards are one of my favs...this is beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Now those are some leaves I would love to take a drive to see!! Your card is ablaze with autumn prettiness!!

lostinpaper said...

Funky and fab, loving your work on the background Michele!

Tracey McNeely said...

So so gorgeous Michele! Now that you have the small stitched Leaves I guess we need to have a leaf exchange party! ;)

My Paper Cat said...

Wow, great layout. Thanks for playing at Time Out

Bobby said...

I love the arrangement of those colorful leaves. And that woodgrain background is wonderful, Michele.

Sharron said...

Fabulous take on the challenge! Love the leaves and how you colored that wonderful embossing folder! I just happen to adore this card!!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Michele ... that gorgeous cascade of lovely leaves is so delicious with the yummy, texture-y background ... looks like our courtyard at the moment!! So delighted you played along with us at Time Out this week (that was a particularly lovely card that got a shout out last wek BTW!). Hugs, Anita :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

What a colors!!! Michelle. Love those reds, remind me our street - soft neutrals with red maple trees all over!

Cris G. said...

This card is so gorgeous!

Lori said...

This is fabulous! Love the spray of leaves framing the sweet sentiment.

Claire Broadwater said...

This is just so beautiful! I LOVE Fall colors and this card reflects the true essence of the season! PERFECT! XX

cm said...

I happen to adore this card; your leaves are simply stunning!
hugs~c