Thursday, October 8, 2015

CAS[E] this Sketch #144

N@ Ali has given us a fabulous sketch for us this week - one that I will keep, and repeat many times:


At first I resisted taking this one literally - but who am I kidding?  My Martha Stewart butterflies were calling my name!  Here is my slant on it - all paper, no stamps!

Enter Dear Lizzy - 5th & Frolic!

 

Quite a bit of drama with the cardstock [#MFT Fuse Green and #SSS Smoke Grey] I've chosen to mount them on.

Will the sketch make your heart flutter?  Hmm?  I sure hope to see you in the CAS[E] this Sketch gallery this week!

=]  Michele

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

All those sweet butterflies have my heart aflutter!! This is so super duper sweet, love it!

TK said...

Love your sweet card, and that awesome sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your super pretty take on the sketch!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous color combo and I love, love, love your butterflies! Such pretty papers, Michele! You have definitely inspired me to try this sketch :)

Cat Craig said...

wonderful take on the sketch.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love the teeny patterned butterflies! I am going to play this week for sure...I just made a card and will photograph tomorrow!

Kristie Goulet said...

Sweet, sweet butterflies! Great sketch. I was inspired yesterday, watch for my card on Sat. ;)

Marybeth said...

You nailed it! Simply gorgeous with those butterflies ! I hope I have some time to play along.

Sharron said...

Love your sweet butterflies cut from all those pretty papers! I messed up my first attempt at this sketch. Hope to try again this weekend!

Taunya Butler said...

Flutteringly pretty and full of beauty!!! Awesome card!!

Anita in France said...

Those delicate little butterflies flying in formation are gorgeous around that wonderful bold sentiment, Michele ... they remind me of the 'family' you hatched this summer! Hugs, mon amie, Anita :)

Kylie Bertucci said...

Gorgeous card and brilliant take on the sketch Michele. I'm looking forward to playing along this week.

cm said...

BUTTERFLIES...'nuff said. In LOVE!
Hugs~c