Monday, October 26, 2015

The Challenge #48 Theme: Wedding



This is the most unpredictable time of the year for a wedding - at least it is in Michigan!  Last weekend, we attended a wedding held outdoors, 50 degrees.  Yes, they did have plenty of love to keep them warm ... and very short vows!

This weeks Wedding theme at The Challenge gave me the perfect opportunity to make a wedding card for said occasion:

MME My Story Journal cards, Paper Smooches forever die;
DCWV pearls; SSS Fog cardstock
Inside sentiment:
"My wish?  That you never lose this goose-bump producing love!"
 
I just know The Challenge will inspire beauties this week ... how about checking out the team cards, a beauty from our guest, Kristie Goulet - yay! - and then joining us in the Wedding album? 
 
=]  Michele
 



15 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

This is beautiful and I love that sentiment! An outdoor wedding in October in Michigan? I can imagine the vows were sped up! haha

stampwithsandy said...

I love how you used the kit to make a wedding card! Gorgeous!

PiecesbyEmily said...

oh my goodness... this is gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that gold ampersand against the pink floral background. Well done Michele!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Michele!!

Tracey McNeely said...

A beautiful wedding card Michele, I just love the big gold & symbol! My niece was married last September outside and it was very chilly, they had baskets of blankets out for guest to grab.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a stunning wedding card! I love how you layered the elements and the gold ampersand is gorgeous! Such an amazing take on the challenge theme!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this card Michele!! It's romantic and oh so dreamy!!!

lostinpaper said...

Feeling the gold!

Anita in France said...

Elegant gold, Michele ... so fabulous against that lovely DP! Hugs, Anita :)

Lesley said...

Lovely card and perfect sentiment on the inside. Love this, Michele. :)

Sharron said...

Just gorgeous--love the gold! And your inside sentiment is the icing on the cake!

Claire Broadwater said...

Michele, this is just gorgeous! Love the DSP and the sentiment! Just PERFECT! XX

Taunya Butler said...

You combined so many gorgeous elements for this AWESOME AND WONDERFUL card!!! What a truly beautiful wedding card!!

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card, your papers are so pretty.

cm said...

Stunning fall wedding card, Michele; that gold ampersand is amazing (and likely the most important word in the trio). I know the bride and groom love this, as do I. Outdoor wedding the fall...adventuresome! And your sentiment, given that location, is perfect-o!
hugs~c