Friday, April 14, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #581

I love Cecile's gorgeous Sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I found just the right stand-in for her heart shape in my snippets ... 

I'll keep this post brief because my Doodlebugs sneak will be popping up soon!  Once I get a set in my hands, I often make more than one card.  This Meadow Fresh Florals [half price right now-dies, too!] set from The Stamp Market is such a beautiful layering set.  Just so happens she has a coordinating embossing folder, too... you'll see the stamped Eucalyptus soon!


Inks: 

I better get this one delivered to that FMS gallery!  Thanks for stopping by - see you again at 9?  lol  Hope so!
=] Michele

12 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I love your eye catching element layering talent. This is fabulous.

LeAnne said...

You have the most amazing embossing folders and dies! This is gorgeous--as usual!

lostinpaper said...

Sooo beautiful Michele, love that embossing folder!!

Lisa Elton said...

I think you and I had the same hat on when shopping! My order hasn't arrived yet and now I can't wait! This is lovely, I like your ink choices!

Bobby said...

I'm loving what you've been doing with the die cut leaves in the background, Michele. It gives a great dimensional look without distracting from the lovely flowers.

Jeanne said...

Simply beautiful!!!

Bonnie said...

More pretty flowers and I LOVE that embossed background and your layout! The rounded corner really caught my eye (after that flower and embossing folder, that is).

Leslie Miller said...

You have so many beautiful toys and you do the most wonderful things with them! Loving that clean embossed background to set off the pretty flowers!

Evelyn S. said...

This is such a beautiful card! Classy image with "classy" colors of ink. The two layer design is perfect.

donna mikasa said...

Lovely take on the sketch, Michele! And thanks for the heads up on the EF. Must.get.it.now!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a stunning take on the sketch, Michele! This white on white textured background is absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh that embossing folder!!! Be still, my heart... What a gorgeous creation.