Tuesday, November 15, 2022

The Flower Challenge #74 Reminder

 

Embellishments are what we're looking for on your floral creations this month!
Have you played yet?  What are you waiting for??  Those embellishments don't add themselves you know!  We can't wait to see your cards!  lol

Check out all the gorgeous reminder cards over at The Flower Challenge, won't you?
Here's mine... and, yes, it is another Poinsettia from The Stamp Market!  This time cut from a 'smoosh-bellished' piece of watercolor cardstock!


This time: 
  • Using my new Poinsettia from The Stamp Market, I cut the pretty center flowers from sparkling silver card
  • added a hand-striped panel to embellish my card base
  • added a TAG to embellish that panel and provide a spot for my sentiment
  • and embellished that tag with a sweet little [quilting thread] bow!
There's more than one way to add embellishments!  We're loving all the examples in our gallery - how about adding your own?  Our door is open until November 25th!
=] Michele

21 comments:

Viv said...

Such a fabulous PINK card Michele, I just adore it ! hugs Viv xx

HilaryJane said...

So pretty in pink. Great idea for the background and beautifully executed xx

Aileen said...

Fabulous Michele the pink them just wonderful and love how you made the back panel to highlight the petals. Xx Aileen

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...I'm loving ALL the pink in this lovely, lovely card Michele! And that sweet little tag...what a great embellishment! I think you'd be the winner this month if you weren't on the DT!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Smooshed and embellished to perfection!

Jeanne said...

Oh my, this is so very pretty Michele! The watercoloring is delicate and delightful. Thanks so much for sharing.

Libby said...

Love the color of your card. I would love to know what poinsettia die you used. Thank you.

JulieP said...

Wow! Just stunning Michele!

Cindy Beach said...

This is jaw-dropping gorgeous, Michele! The pink is so soft and your use of embellishments is amazing. I just love this!

Linda Callahan said...

Anytime there is smooshing involved you can’t go wrong! This is fabulous with all that pink!

Cat Craig said...

You have made me so jelly of anyone with a good poinsettia die. If it wasn't so late in the season, I'd have searched hi and low for a good one. Gorgeous!

Karren said...

Smoosh-bellished! Love your new term and love your pink poinsettia card!

Bonnie said...

Your embellishmooshed poinsettia all dressed in pink and white with the sparkly floral center, Michele! It's so pretty on the striped background and that sweet bow on the tag finishes it with a dainty touch! You are the Queen of Poinsettias, my friend!

Brenda said...

Oh Michele, this is a gorgeous card! I am really loving your poinsettia die you used and of course this color pallet is just up my alley! Your little "paint chip" that your poinsettia is sitting on is perfect as is the little sentiment tag with the thread bow! Love, love, love!!!! Hugs, Brenda

TK said...

Sweet! Love the pink, the poinsettia in-smoosh and the silver centers -- it draws my heart straight in, Michele

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

You had me at the striped background... Such a beautiful, wonderful creation. Perfectly embellished.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop, this is so gorgeous! I just want to gobble it up like candy!

JoAnn said...

This is gorgeous Michele. I love the soft pink "smooshed" poinsettia and the way you displayed it on the pink striped strip.

lostinpaper said...

So pretty in pink!

TaeEun said...

Oh! I love this card! Both the poinsettia and the DIY background panel look phenomenal!

Bobby said...

I can't believe I haven't already commented on your card, Michele. It must not have made it to my inbox. That poinsettia is gorgeous in pink and the striped background coordinates beautifully. Love how you embellished in a variety of ways.