Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Playing Cards with Friends! It's a birthday party!

Hello my wonderful friends!  I can't wait to tell you who said YES to my invitation to Play Cards this month!!  Are you ready??  My sweet little-sister-from-another-Mister:  Tracey McNeely!!  

Tracey has been such a big part of my crafty journey - if you type her name in my search this blog box, you can bear witness to that!

We've met - twice!  Been on several design teams together [12 Kits of Occasions, and Muse] I've given a helping hand with her Christmas Tags events several times, and it is always a joy to have one of our video chats - thanks for that special birthday edition this year, sweet friend!

You all love her, too, I'm sure of it!  So, without further ado, and since our birthdays are only two days apart, here is our assignment:

  • Make a birthday card
  • Add flowers
  • Colored anyway you choose
  • But absolutely NO NUMBERS ALLOWED!  LOL
I was treated to a BIG bag of goodies recently - needless to say when I spotted a new-to-me TULIP set among them it was a no-brainer which set to use today!  Ready. set. go...

I had to add a dash of grey, but ALL of these supplies were gifts from friends:
Flower Market Bouquet - The Greetery
Communique Curves Sentiments - PTI
Tag Builder - HoneyBee Stamps
Fancy Circles - Pinkfresh Studio

Now I know I'm not alone in thinking while the inks are out, and the stamps are in the MISTI why not make two?  Aren't I generous to give you a bonus today?  


Here are the inks I've used today:


Are you ready to see what Tracey made??  ME TOO!!!  Let's go - thanks for dropping by!!

=] Michele

13 comments:

LeAnne said...

Tracey seems like a sweetheart, Michele! Love the things you made on your playdate! Those colors are RIGHT up my alley!

HilaryJane said...

What beautiful tulip bouquets. I can't choose between them, they are both fantastic. Lucky you with your big bag of goodies. They turned out to be very special xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele your two beautiful cards simply perfect! Your flowers on the grey background are so fresh and modern and you have such a gift with your use of embossing folders. I was so honoured to be asked to play cards with you my friend, thank you so much for asking me! xoxo

Marcia Hill said...

Hey, I recognize that stamp...haha!! You've used it beautifully on both cards Michele and I'm glad you found some keepers in that bag of goodies!! I had forgotten that you've met Tracey IRL and that your birthdays are so close together! BEAUTIFUL cards and so glad the 2 of you got to play cards together!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Two beauties, just like you and Tracey!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic in every way! So happy for you to celebrate with your friend!

Linda Callahan said...

Tu-beautiful Tu-lip cards! I always love when you bust out the grey! Off to visit Tracy!

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous and thanks for spoiling us with two.

Karren said...

Both cards are gorgeous! That tulip bouquet is one beautiful stamp!

Bonnie said...

What brilliant tulips, Michele! What a treat to get all these pieces that fit together perfectly!

Brenda said...

Wow, love both of these cards Michele! That is a beautiful stamp/die set you used. Love the bright colors, so cheerful! A great card for any spring birthday or any other sentiments. Hugs, Brenda

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Two gorgeous cards. Beautiful image, awesome colors. Such a fun cards with friends.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Thanks for these two samples from your big bag of goodies (wow!). They're wonderfully colorful and pretty, which is just what I love to see in the winter when all the world seems to be a Christmas card. What a great friendship you and Tracey have. I love to see that. The world needs more.