Monday, August 16, 2021

Pigment Craft Company - Guest Designer

Hi there, my friends!  So happy you've stopped over!  I have been given the honor of representing Pigment Craft Company, and their fabulous August Release, as a guest designer!  I can't wait to share my makes - but before I do, I must tell you that the release is now live, and there is a free gift with qualifying purchase, while supplies last!   You can see ALL the lovely new products in this release in the Pigment Craft Shop.

I will also be hopping on Instagram this morning, and there are lots of chances to win prizes there - a $100 gift card @pigmentcraftcompany and $25 gift card from each of my fellow hoppers!  I'd love it if you would follow me over there @mfergu01

Are you ready to see my projects?  Let's do this!

First up is a cozy card using PCC's Latte Heart background stamp, with a few bits of my favorite grey added using Latte Heart Elements, and Sweater Season sentiment stamps, and coordinating dies!  This cozy background was easy to ink in multiple colors by simply covering all but one row of hearts with a post-it mask! 


Don't those grey dots highlight the grey sentiment nicely?
How about my little yarn accent for an extra cozy touch?  And a bit of icy
sparkle using some PPP sequins, and an old favorite stitch line for the finish!


That darling inside sentiment is from another new set: Split Sentiments: Autumn the newest addition to Pigment Craft Company's Split sentiment sets with coordinating dies - you'll see more of that later in August - wink!  and yes, that IS the set in the photo at the top!

Next up:  a wonderful layering stamp set called: These Hands Warm Easily, and their fun coordinating dies, which I've used to cut that fun steam, and cuppa .. but there is another available which cuts the entire stamped piece - shown here - and those fun little flowers on the sleeves!  It makes it so fun and easy to add dimension, and depth.  I've used the layers to create gloved hands, warming up with a cuppa!


This fun background die, called Quatrefoil Background, is just one of many 
Pigment Craft Co. is introducing this month.  You all know I haven't met a background die I didn't love!  Don't think I'll miss the chance to use those leftovers - I'm seeing rice for a wedding shaker!


I'll be back with more cards using the new goodies on August 24th, 11 am EDT as a guest here, and at the Pigment Craft Company blog - hope you'll come back!

Now off you go to @pigmentcraftco Instagram for the Hop, or Pigment Craft Company for the SHOP!  They have a few discounts with qualifying purchase, too, so check that out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
=]  Michele

All the inks used today are from The Stamp Market, or Catherine Pooler.  If you have questions, please email me!  

22 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...love both of these cards Michele, but especially the 1st card! LOVE how you did the background with the multiple colors, and grounded it all with the gray dots to match with the die cut sentiment...FABULOUS card! And since I'm not a coffee lover, I'll just pretend that your cuppa is filled with hot cocoa to warm up those cold winter hands! And I'm having some serious love for that background die...better leave that one out for the 1st!! Congrats on your GD spot...well deserved my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Cat Craig said...

Congratulations! Looks like you had such fun playing.

Lisa Petrella said...

Wonderfully cozy creations, Michele!!! Congratulations on the guestie spot!!!! Woohoo!!!

conil said...

Congratulations on your Guest Design gig...they chose well when they asked you. I'm sure they're delighted with how you showcased their products, I know I am. Just got done looking them over at their blog and, have to say, they are impressive. Seems they've covered each element.
Your first card is wonderful with your treasured grey backed up with those autumnal colors. Love the sentiment treatment and that soft, cozy yarn, as well. As I feel the same about cover dies, that second little masterpiece had me grinning ear to ear. Love the gloved hands wrapped around the warm cup. I picture you and your fella floating on a boat early one Fall morning waiting for the fish to nibble. It's a great card...someone is going to be very happy to receive it.

Lindsey said...

They’re wonderful, Michele! I’m right there with you on the background dies. I don’t have near the collection I’d like, but I sure enjoy the ones I have.

Linda Callahan said...

Well you are a delightful guest for sure! Your cards are so warm and colorful!

Lisa Elton said...

Congratulations on guesting, you've done Ivana proud with all of this loveliness! These are full of warmth. Yes, the gray dots work perfectly. You know I do love a good dot! Time to shop!

Mac Mable said...

What creative and fabulous stamping on your first beautiful card Michele. Always great to see a little bit of 'grey' on your cards .Great sentiments too x. What a fun second card and so enticing and warm....Love the layering and 3D effect x.
Thank you so much Michele for leaving such a kind and friendly comment on my recent blog post...I really appreciate it. Yes the acrylic paints covered the black archival ink really well x. Sending hugs x.

Mac Mable said...

Meant to say many congratulations on guesting too Michele x.

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats and wow.. you rocked that challenge with two genius cards!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot. I am sure they are THRILLED with your cards. What a showcase of their products. Love the super cozy feel of the first one. The yarn is a fantastic touch, as are the multiple colors. I think the second card is stellar, too. Not a coffee drinker myself, but maybe I can pretend it's hot cocoa! Love the flowers on the sleeves, too. Thanks so much for sharing and it sure looks like you had a grand time playing. :)

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on another Guest Designer spot, Michele! Love, love, love the stamped background and perfect sentiments! The yarn is a very clever touch! The schparkly cream and steam give your coffee wonderful details and great use of the background die! You always use them so well!

Kim S said...

You've shown it all off beautifully! I want it all!!!

HilaryJane said...

Congrats on your role at Pigment Craft Company, that is very special and these cards are very special too. Both are stunning and I love the addition of the wool. Your second card really does conjure up warming drinks and I love how you have inked the background die and given your jumper sleeves a pattern xx

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on guesting for this "new to me" company! LOVE your designs--especially those mitten covered hands around the latté. So fun!

Bobby said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot, Michele. You've done them proud with these two fantastic, and might I add, colorful cards. Oh yes, there is a smidgen of gray on the first one. ;)

JulieP said...

Love these!!! Congrats on the gig!

Brenda said...

Congrats on your GD gig Michele, not surprised, the only thing that surprises me would be if you weren't snatched up to GD! You did a great job of showcasing the release, your cards are stunning! Such fun color combos, dies and stamps. You did a great job of doing "warm and cozy"!!! Hugs, Brenda

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

You've gone and done it again, Michele.... I need it all. What wonderful stamps, dies and projects. I saw the whole release on YouTube, but your art makes it all so much more wonderful. Heading over to IG in a few...

Papercraft Boutique said...

Congratulations on the Guest Designer spot, Michele! The stamped latte heart background is so pretty and the gray goes well with any of the colors in the background! The white yarn definitely adds and extra cozy touch.
I love the way you used the background die with unique patterns! That latte with the steam looks so yummy!
Hideko xx

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your GD spot, Michele! Love both cards, especially the first one...Great idea to use gray with your color palette! Love the background die on your 2nd card, too ~ xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

love em...so well done. Your creativity shines through.
xx Karen