Thursday, August 12, 2021

Inspired By #182 - M.I.C. K.E.Y. MOUSE!

 


Okay!  Are you all caught up with the fun new way to play at Inspired By??  We think giving you not one, but THREE ways to be inspired is a bonus - and what a great way to get your Christmas cards made?  OH what's that?  You don't know about that?  Get yourself over to the Inspired By #182 blog right away to learn all about it!

I just love the fun Disney arrangement of Mickey Mouse items in our IB182 photo, so I'm sticking with the original photo, and have a few favorite sets with mice in my stash to play along!  Today, Waffle Flower Crafts Little Artists, and Grow Happiness came together to provide all the little items I needed for this MOUSE'd fun slimline card...


Monsieur Mouse-net has a favorite bloom in my garden that got all the
paint on his palette!  The fun Whimsy Alphas are c. 2016 from Wplus9 - I'm happy to report they are still available, as are the dies!  I may have added a bit more doodling fun to a few of them.   Did you catch how I turned his ears into a Mickey Mouse Club staple?  "Here's your ears!"

Next month, I'll be using the C-option for my Inspired By cards - but for now, I sure do look forward to seeing how many of YOU will be switching over now!  It sure is a fun way to add to your Christmas card stash!  I wonder if my teammates have?  Let's go find out, shall we??

=]  Michele

19 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! I love the whole length of this card Michele and how you filled it with so many great images!! And so FUN with the black & white theme with the pops of color! FABULOUS card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Mac Mable said...

I so smiled when I saw the inspiration photo as I knew you would blow me away....And you did! The most fun and adorable card and such creativity. Love Monsieur Mouse-net ears and his balancing on the upturned wheelbarrow. Thanks for the huge smile today Michele x.

Linda Callahan said...

You had me at M-I-C…….he is my favorite mouse on the planet! Fabulous pops of
color, a great pun and a delightful artist…..you and the mouse!

conil said...

AAAAW, somthing from my childhood...finally. Mickey Mouse, himself, couldn't have done better making this adorable card. Love the bold primary colors, the diecuts and the genius ears on your artist mouse. Brilliant!

Barb Ghig said...

Only you would have the perfect mouse and blooms for this challenge, Michele! I love how you used the 'Disney' color palette and that you chose a slimline card for your design...super, super CUTE take on the inspiration photo :) xx

Silke Ledlow said...

Soooooooo much cuteness!

Lisa Elton said...

You've filled the front of that slimline card with absolute CUTENESS! Love the coloring book style too. This is super duper sweet!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fun take on the challenge Michele! Love those sweet images!

lostinpaper said...

Too too cool Michele, you are back with a BANG!

Jeanne said...

Super fun card, Michele! You create some fabulous scenes. What a neat stepladder. ;)

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love the whimsical cartoon-quality of this design! It's pure fantastical and you are a typography magician!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Cat Craig said...

Your mouse card is such a sweet and cute take on the challenge.

Bonnie said...

Your little mouse is so adorable, Michele! Love his Mickey Mouse ears and how he used all that red paint! Such a fun card, my friend!

LeAnne said...

Well, isn't this a cutie! I love that little mouse and his Mouseketeer hat...you're just so creative!

Danni Reid said...

There isn't anything I don't absolutely LOVE about this creation Michele, amazing as always!

HilaryJane said...

I remember seeing that little mouse before, he looks great in his Mickey ears. Love that he is painting the flowers. what a great and fun card. Wonderful contrast from the black, white and bold colours too xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

Your little mouse is so playful, Michele! Love how you colored and arranged the sentiment! The MM ears are cute!
Hideko xx

JulieP said...

Ingenious! (and adorable!)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh that brain of yours... this is just too wonderful for words...