There are supplies I cannot craft without!
Here are a few... that I stick with year after year!
- Gina K Connect glue - LOve the tip...btw you can refill it
- Chisel Tip Zig 2-way Glue - it works beautifully with foil*
- Thin 3D foam squares - more mail-friendly than the thick ones
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze - never yellows, or gets cloudy
- ATG Tape runner - it's big - and I like that about it!
- Ranger Multi Medium, matte - these minis are great for travel-crafting
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
pssst… your favorites MIGHT be on sale today!! Here's a link - don't forget the CODE!!
Lil' Squatch is heat embossed in gold, as are the plants, and acorn. The Big O is from my snippets bin, but you could make one with a set of oval, or circle dies like this one!