Thursday, January 16, 2020

Reverse Confetti - Stock your Stash Challenge

 


 

As a Fetti' Friend, I'm happy to be onboard to remind/invite you all to Stock your Stash!  Here is our theme for January.... and you have until noon CST on January 29th to play along!


I am happy to be using more of the newest paper collection - did you get your Sweet as Sugar pad?  Some older, much-loved, lovey word dies to begin my message - and the darling NEW Hearts Confetti Cuts, and So very Lovely sentiment set completed my message! 


My Stash might be well stocked with darling RC love notes for friends!  Have you finished yours?  Why not earn more than brownie points for those Valentines!?


Good luck!!  Hope to see you in the Stock your Stash gallery!

=]  Michele

Hearts Confetti Cuts  So Very Lovely Sweet as Sugar 6x6 Paper Pad

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is over the top SWEET!

Jeanne said...

So LOVEly! I think the pattern paper is so pretty and fun. That heart looks amazing, too. Great job, friend! Hugs!

Bonnie said...

This is just the cutest Valentine, my friend! Love it!

Marcia Hill said...

I am just loving my Sweet As Sugar paper pad and am using it sparingly on Addy's class valentines! (Along with the Crafty Critters!!). Your sweet little valentine is just as cute as can be with that fun dsp too! :0)

Cat Craig said...

Darling card Michele.

Barb Ghig said...

I'm a huge fan of the font on the RC alphas and I love, love, love how you placed it on this fabulous heart, Michele! Great idea to add a slice of vellum to this sweet patterned paper, too! You are an amazing Fetti Friend :)

lostinpaper said...

Super cute papers and your card makes them shine!

Lisa Elton said...

I love every little thing about this sweet card!

JulieP said...

So vibrant and fun! I'll have to try to carve out some quiet time (not much in my house at the moment) to play along with this challenge as well. I definitely have a lot of RC stash. LOL!

Bobby said...

I'm in love with that stripe-y heart,

Ros Crawford said...

You showcase those goodies perfectly with this adorable card!

Anita in France said...

There are those wonderful heart confetti cuts again, Michele ... and they're crisp and fabulous with those fun, pretty, lovey-dovey pp's! Hugs, Anita :)