Here is our October challenge:
My sweet husband bought me a laminator for Christmas a few years ago … honestly I didn't have a great amount of luck with foiling … but I dusted that baby off, and gave it a full day of try, try again!
I watched a few of the videos shared with us over at CAS Mix Up challenge post here. Having the best of luck with the 2-way glue pen, I managed to get pretty good results!
Foiling + stamping + die cutting
- I started with a few die cut stems/flowers
- dabbed on a bit of 2-way glue in the proper places
- waited at least 30 minutes for it to dry
- placed them on a piece of heavy cardstock
- added a sheet of heat-reactive gold foil - pretty side up
- ran it through my Minc! Voila!
Just in case you have difficulty seeing my foil:
Spellbinder's Hemstitch square dies
Altenew Wildflower Garden dies
Altenew Beautiful Lady sentiment - silver heat embossed
Neenah Solar white 110# card stock