Okay, total honesty these were made over the weekend, and I was inspired by the one-and-only Laura Fedora - she seems to have caused a stripe-ing-stampede here in blogland!
I pulled out three of my favorite Mondo flowers from Ellen Hutson, LLC and my mini MISTI to make this process about as easy as it could get. Here's how...
- Choose some fun colored cardstocks from your snippets bin - cut as many, in as many sized strips as you'd like. or need
- arrange them in your chosen order; create panels of stripes, and connect them on the backside with double-sided tape
- cut to size for your card
- stamp your image [I've used Versa Claire Nocturne ink - stamps beautifully, and cleans off the stamp so easily] onto your card front, leaving the stamp attached to the cover of your MISTI
- Add the stripe-y strip, and stamp again!
Mondo Holly stamps & sentiment from
Mondo Amaryllis above
sentiments from Mondo Holly & Hang On
Thanks, Laura, for sharing your
fabulous ideas with us all!
Thank YOU, friends for hanging out with me this morning!