Sunday, December 9, 2018

EBE December Release!!


 
My teamies and I have been sneak-peeking on Instagram … if you haven't seen them there, I'm sharing all of my cards here, too, this week! 

For today?  I'm highlighting the High Five stamps, and coordinating dies...

 
Some might only see the heart of this set … I'm an old
Rolling Stones fan, myself!  Wanna see the lip gloss?
 
Glossy accents worked the charm!
Along with the idea of kisses with Alexandra Renke Snowfall

 
Using our Wonky Backdrops for my 'waves!' stamped in Catherine Pooler's Juniper Mist - my new favorite navy ink!

 A one-layer lovely, stamped with
Twilight - for the bubble, Black Jack for the script, and Rockin' Red hearts!  all Catherine Pooler inks.
 
Hoping you had as much fun in the viewing,  as I had in the making!  Thanks so very much for dropping by!
 
Now... get shopping!  all products available today - right here at Ellen Hutson, LLC!
 
=]  Michele 
 
pssst!  There's a bundle available for these fab sets! OR you can get the whole kitten kaboodle here!
 
 

11 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Love. Sigh. Love. So darling.

lostinpaper said...

Rocked it (like I said)!

Lisa Elton said...

You nailed another release Michele, these are marvelous! Still love the glossy lips!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Michele, when I see your darling cards, any stamps or dies look so fun to play with! These cards are awesome! Love the glossy lips, punny waves, and cute one-layer design!
Hideko

Jeanne said...

You are amazing and so are your cards! Mwah!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome showcase, Michele...I love your special details and how you kept every design totally CAS! You rocked it once again, my friend!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Looove these!! Girl, I'm going to need a side hustle pretty soon, these sets are fabulous and so tempting! Love the blowing kisses card!!

conil said...

Do you ever get tired of being so clever. Love the CAS vibe on both cards but especially those juicy lips. Genius.

Sharron said...

Wow, you are really rocking this release! These new graphic images when just made for you!

Anita in France said...

Perfectly CAS, perfectly fun, perfectly perfect, Michele ... each one is just delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Sheryl Sharp said...

I just had to let you know I came across your first card on Pinterest and will be casing it, I love it so much. My Canadian friend has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. As soon as we pick up my order (with High Five) I will make a set of cards for her to send to her friends. I've been struggling with what kind of card to make for her to send out and I think this is so perfect. Thank you so much for the inspiration!