Thursday, December 20, 2018

CAS[E] this Sketch #302

Hello, my friends!  Christmas is only five days away now... since I've gotten all of my assignments done ahead, and sent all [119] those cards early, there's a little more time to relax these days... and maybe a little cookie baking! 

Donna is our Sketch #302 artist …


I had a little fun with it - Donna is sweet as honey, so I know she won't mind one bit!

I've had this adorable set from PTI for years … it's seeing the light of day for the first time in as many years!  See if you can find the Sketch - and please don't mind my tongue-in-cheek custom sentiment!  lol



You will have extra time with this Sketch, as we'll be taking our Winter break, but will return January 3rd. 

I want to thank you each for spending time with me this year … you are my family, and each visit means the world to me. 

Merry Christmas, my friends!!
<=]Michele

16 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Very clever take on the sketch, Michele! Combining iconic elements from those wonderful cities was such a great idea, and your custom sentiment is absolutely perfect!

Cat Craig said...

oh ha ha ha...what a perfect sentiment for the season. I can see the sketch. How fun is this card? Super.

Lisa Elton said...

HA!!! I just love your sense of humor, what a FUN sentiment! So happy you inked this set up again, this is simply fabulous.

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love your clever take on the sketch and your fun custom sentiment, Michele!
Hideko xx

Cindy Beach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Beach said...

Hi Michele,
LOVE this great take on the sketch and your fun sentiment! I have not used this set often enough, you highlighted it so well. Count me inspired, here in my comfy pants and loving it, lol.

Birgit said...

Oh my goodness Michele, this is fabulous!! Was that sentiment included in the set or is it one of your witty creations? Either way, I love it and now I want this set. Have a Merry Christmas friend!

Bobby said...

Yes I see it, and so much more, Michele. Great design!

Patti said...

Oh my gosh! Michele!! this is a hoot! delightful!!! : )

Linda Callahan said...

Well this just makes me want to hop the pond for a visit......in my comfy pants of course! Adorable! Have a wonderful holiday week!

lostinpaper said...

Very chic and with a hint of fun (wink), Love it!

TK said...

Leave it up to you to have a perfect take on that sketch! Love your card, and your sentiment is stinking awesome!

PJ said...

Your card is absolutely perfect. I love it. I went on a wild goose chase to find that set :) I just thought I would so enjoy having it in my stamping stash. You're card is creatively inspiring.

Anita in France said...

Such a clever use of the sketch, Michele ... those iconic images are fabulous ... and of course I love that sentiment inside (maybe a little further south and west!!!) Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

Oh my word!! This is fabulous!! I have this set too and it has not seen ink either. (hanging my head in shame) I am thinking I need to do a spot on my blog at least once a month with a stamp or die set I have not used. Want to play? I also ADORE your sentiment inside!! You NEED to create sentiment stamps!!!!

Aileen said...

Fabulous Michele, the card front is just wonderful with the buildings and roads etc but that sentiment inside, LOVE it. Loose pants here I come. xx